Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Lesser Spotted Vicente Back in Town? [Episode III]

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Which begs the question, if he has no idea about Brighton or who Vicente is what exactly compelled your sauce to pick up the phone and tell you that a bloke he's never heard of just booked his kid into nursery.

Maybe he was dressed in a replica shirt with 'VINCENTE' on the back, as a tribute to NSC?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
My sauce (a Spaniard who knows him) said he hated living here & of the whole foreign contingent he was the only definite one to not play again

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I hope it's true.

The thought of 8 more games from him over the next two years is very exciting.

As is the thought of more sour posts dressed up as crushing wit

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Want to believe, but it seems unfeasible that any deal with Vicente could be done - to the extent that he's booking a nursery place - without us hearing about it via the press or various twitter sauces.

I want to be wrong.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Unless he were to sign a pay as you play deal, the club won't take him back on. From a commercial perspective, it's just too much of a risk to offer him a contract. Regardless of what he said in the press after the Poyet saga kicked off about being fit, he's a sick note.. And as was pointed out on a previous post, if he could play 40, or even 30 games a season, he would be in the Premier Lge, or La Liga

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Exactly, as a club we have never done that.

Except for Gary Hart.

Oh, and Kerry Mayo.

Oh, wait, and Alan Navarro.

A pedant writes that Navarro wasn't released but given a 3 month contract because he was injured. He then played his way to getting an 18 month contract.

D

Deleted member 2719

Simply because she asked me who this fella was...
I don't believe she is winding me up as not her style, why he is looking at nurserys is something I really don't care about as long as he puts on the albion shirt again.

Nicely put.

If he wears the stripes again i will celebrate with a double Brandy in Dicks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here