Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

THE Leeds United season ticket offer

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Value of the ticket less VAT? £480 ticket but £410 less VAT so £205 refund?

No they also include the FL levy

NET SEASON TICKET PRICE *Net Season Ticket price is the Season Ticket price minus VAT (20%) and then minus the Football League Levy (3%).

Also if paying by DD

Fans will now have the opportunity to spread the cost of their season ticket over a longer period through a six-month instalment plan provided by our partner Zebra Finance (admin fee applies). The admin fee is 3.1% of the ticket price.

Also not sure if following is accurate but fans are saying:

And thy'ere not letting you pay for season tickets with credit/debit cards at the ticket office. So if you pay like that watch out, because you may not have a leg to stand on should something bad happen in the next 12 months...

Which would seem to indicate cash or DD only so avoiding fees on card payments

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No they also include the FL levy

NET SEASON TICKET PRICE *Net Season Ticket price is the Season Ticket price minus VAT (20%) and then minus the Football League Levy (3%).

Also if paying by DD

Fans will now have the opportunity to spread the cost of their season ticket over a longer period through a six-month instalment plan provided by our partner Zebra Finance (admin fee applies). The admin fee is 3.1% of the ticket price.

Also not sure if following is accurate but fans are saying:

And thy'ere not letting you pay for season tickets with credit/debit cards at the ticket office. So if you pay like that watch out, because you may not have a leg to stand on should something bad happen in the next 12 months...

Which would seem to indicate cash or DD only so avoiding fees on card payments

So basically - in song form:

No league levy, no VAT
Maybe money back
No guarantee.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I'd take that bloke offering any sort of refund with a large pinch of salt.

I'm assuming it applies to next season. Say they sell the 15,000 tickets, and finish 12th. I'd be willing to bet a fairly decent sum that none of the fans see a penny of that promised refund.

Same here. I would also expect something dubious like only releasing 14,999 season tickets to market prior to July 31st

(This is not based on fact - don't sue me Mr. Cellino, I am sure you are an honest man and this is in jest)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here