Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The lee evens thread

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Didn't know he was ever into comedy. Started off doing rather poor Norman Wisdom impressions and puerile slapstick and spent the rest of his career pulling faces and looking like Charles Laughton.
Singularly unfunny, overrated and has decided to call it quits as the work has dried up. Sensible decision when there is a lot better on the circuit.

Agree with you. Never found him funny. Sweaty little bloke.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Shame tbh. He was the first comidian i saw when i was a kid. Still remember rewinding it over and over again whilst p**sing myself.

ow hello , my names derick and this is my cage.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
His Dad used to be on The Comedians. I saw him about 14 years ago, good comedian, good impressionist and could play a few instruments as well.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Didn't know he was ever into comedy. Started off doing rather poor Norman Wisdom impressions and puerile slapstick and spent the rest of his career pulling faces and looking like Charles Laughton.
Singularly unfunny, overrated and has decided to call it quits as the work has dried up. Sensible decision when there is a lot better on the circuit.

Agree 100%

Pulling faces and falling over a lot like a hyper-active, attention-seeking, toddler.

The female equivalent is Miranda Hart!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here