Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The latest SCOOP (from down under)

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I have HERD on good authentic authority from a chap in the local that Mr Bloom has recently booked a private MEATING room at The Grand to hold some interviews

The only information the SAUCE wasn't sure about was the date of the booking. The BOOKIES have a long list of potential but no one knows for sure

Enjoy your evening chaps

:whisky:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
IMG_1342.jpeg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I have HERD on good authentic authority from a chap in the local that Mr Bloom has recently booked a private MEATING room at The Grand to hold some interviews

The only information the SAUCE wasn't sure about was the date of the booking. The BOOKIES have a long list of potential but no one knows for sure

Enjoy your evening chaps

I hear a rumour that Enrest has been seen around these parts lately. Don't push your luck :mad:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Enjoy your evening chaps

Shouldn't this be on the FRIDAT drinking thread ?

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Enjoy your evening chaps

Clearly looking for a new beef supplier for the corporate side of things.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
That makes sense, not use the nice offices at the Amex or Tony’s other business offices in London or somewhere else more discrete but instead a highly visible hotel in the centre of Brighton. You can’t make this up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here