Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The last seven games: turning Sussex blue & white again

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Agree very much with sentiment behind this thread.

I plan to gradually ramp up my efforts from WSU and will climax against Bristol City. Bog roll should be compulsory with balloons and streamers optional.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Was disappointed by the streamer effort on Saturday, or the lack of streamers. We lobbed ours from 1901 and they looked decent I think but it needs more blue and white stuff being chucked.

As a side note, went to buy a home shirt for the first time in about 20 years and they appear to have sold out online unless you are a total fatty. Do you think they will have some in the shop?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Attachments

• Streamers1.jpg
    Streamers1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 354
  • Streamers 2.jpg
    Streamers 2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 358

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I shall be in Disneyland at some stage next week, so I shall partake with the castle of a princess somewhere in the background!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
263e80511544a44038189d21c01d24a6.jpg
bought a couple of these last year

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You haven't changed the nee-naws to GOSBTS again, have you?

:clap2:

Nah, but I might be able to alter the LED message board signs in the back of the cars to read BHAFC or something :lol:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
:clap2:

Nah, but I might be able to alter the LED message board signs in the back of the cars to read BHAFC or something :lol:

How about flashing blue and white lights? [emoji41]

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How about flashing blue and white lights? [emoji41]

I get a choice of blue or blue (with a bit of red, and nobody in their right mind thinks blue & red is an acceptable combination) :nono:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Was disappointed by the streamer effort on Saturday, or the lack of streamers. We lobbed ours from 1901 and they looked decent I think but it needs more blue and white stuff being chucked.
Blue is good if people can do it - but classic white rolls work very well too.

Our gentle ramping up to a paper-based products explosion at the Bristol City game will include the launching of THREE bog rolls tomorrow night from WSU H.

Should be quite a spectacle.

Would be good to have a few more join in each match though. Neophyte luzzers are reminded of the necessity to unfurl a critical mass of tail before launch...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Blue is good if people can do it - but classic white rolls work very well too.

Our gentle ramping up to a paper-based products explosion at the Bristol City game will include the launching of THREE bog rolls tomorrow night from WSU H.

Should be quite a spectacle.

Would be good to have a few more join in each match though. Neophyte luzzers are reminded of the necessity to unfurl a critical mass of tail before launch...

I'm impressed at your ability to get bog rolls past the stewards. They were declared contraband last season (streamers= OK, but bog rolls seem to be deemed some sort of injury risk :lol: ).

I'm off to town shortly, I may purchase a streamer or two from Funbags (yes) to assist you with making the WSU look like we give a shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here