Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Kjetil Knutsen thread - get him in Tone!

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
If you don't know much about him, he's the Bodo/Glimt coach who beat Mourinho's Roma 6-1.

He plays high intensity, tactically fluid, pressing football with intricate passing triangles and overloads. Very similar to Potter in may respects, although his team have been more ruthless in front of goal.

Here's an excellent piece on his tactical work with Bodo/Glimt: https://coachhall.substack.com/p/fk-bodglimt-2020-season-tactical

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Think he is the only option that would fit us like a glove.

Like Potter going to Swansea, an English team will take a chance on him soon and I hope it is us.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've got a mate who knows someone who knows one of the groundsman at Bodo/Glimt and he reckons he's shitehouse.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;10379008 said:
If you don't know much about him, he's the Bodo/Glimt coach who beat Mourinho's Roma 6-1.

He plays high intensity, tactically fluid, pressing football with intricate passing triangles and overloads. Very similar to Potter in may respects, although his team have been more ruthless in front of goal.

Here's an excellent piece on his tactical work with Bodo/Glimt: https://coachhall.substack.com/p/fk-bodglimt-2020-season-tactical

Sounds good to me. Just want to get it done quickly and move on. Would prefer someone like this than a failed big name.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Sky Bet have him as 4/1 favourite, knowing how the next manager market works that probably based on nothing more than this thread. :moo:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Seems to tick all the boxes I'd expect us to be looking at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here