Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Just back from Walsall thread

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
The reason for the split opinions on Caskey last night is this:

He travelled long distances with the ball at his feet. People conclude he's trying, he's creative, he's purposeful (when no one else was, so they conclude he had a good one.

However, he ran with his head down and lost possession so many times, I cannot believe an international footballer can play with such little vision, time after time he missed the obvious lay off ball, or the slot ball to the overlap, and the Warsaw just took e ball off him with no trouble at all, and broke quickly causing us problems including their second goal. Very poor play.

That is why opinions are divided.

Hughton can say he thought he had a good game, he had to think of someone, and I think genuinely only Maenpaa did have a good game, and what does it say about your players if the manager singles out his keeper as his best player on the night of a 2-1 defeat?!!

JFC, last seasons man, but still a million times better than Holla, who most people will agree they did not even realise he was on the pitch for the whole time!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
He had a set back you clown.

What about Crofts? About 5 games in two years.

Ok, revert to name calling if it makes you feel good.
I am obviously not privy to inside information.
However it is still my opinion, to which I am entitled to, like it or not.
I never mentioned Crofts, but I hope he comes back soon.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ok, revert to name calling if it makes you feel good.
I am obviously not privy to inside information.
However it is still my opinion, to which I am entitled to, like it or not.
I never mentioned Crofts, but I hope he comes back soon.

The information was freely available in Hughton's press conferences. He kept himself fit, but then got a tight groin injury.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here