Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The just back from Lancing Thread

Managed to get away with about 50 mins of play remaining. This was essential due to lack of gloves, holes in my tea cosy hat and a temperature below 5C.

But I can report that Peter Brezovan has a very deep voice. Lewis Dunk has a Yellow Card, Solly Olly is rather good and Lua Lua is just silly good against this sort of opposition.

1 Nil to the Albion.

Barnet's reserves weren't too bad and almost certainly better than their first team. One of them though is 2'6" and another is 8'4", although the tall one only looked 11 years old.

The Bovril has improved.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Managed to get away with about 50 mins of play remaining. This was essential due to lack of gloves, holes in my tea cosy hat and a temperature below 5C.

But I can report that Peter Brezovan has a very deep voice. Lewis Dunk has a Yellow Card, Solly Olly is rather good and Lua Lua is just silly good against this sort of opposition.

1 Nil to the Albion.

Barnet's reserves weren't too bad and almost certainly better than their first team. One of them though is 2'6" and another is 8'4", although the tall one only looked 11 years old.

The Bovril has improved.

Wimp...lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here