Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The joy of football in 16 beautiful seconds

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Some United fan moaning on TalkSport this morning about them being "played off the park twice" by Brighton, and said he was totally envious of our club and our recruitment. Specifically labelled Antony "a £40 million player who we paid £80 million for" :lol:

To be honest I'm not sure he's a £40m player. Absolute waster.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Some United fan moaning on TalkSport this morning about them being "played off the park twice" by Brighton, and said he was totally envious of our club and our recruitment. Specifically labelled Antony "a £40 million player who we paid £80 million for" :lol:

To be honest I'm not sure he's a £40m player. Absolute waster.
Even if he is worth £40m, we'd have found a way to buy him for £5m.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I still can't believe he didn't get a red card for that. There was no intent to play the ball and you see his head had gone a few seconds before, as he was ranting at the official for not awarding him a free-kick. He was only ever going to kick somebody in that sequence.
Even if he didn't get a red for the challenge - and he should - he committed several yellow card offences one after the other, and that should have done for him.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
By the looks of it, I think Antony has been getting style tips from Haha.
That thing on the end of his chin looks ridiculous.
It looks like he's been dipping it somewhere he shouldn't.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The weasel cost £81m.

In both recent games, both Martial and he were absolutely awful footballers. One out of ten ratings would be charitable.

Btw Ten Hag talks a load of shit. It was Mac A who was kicked from pillar to post.
Not in the spirit of this thread - but actually Martial was excellent at Wembley. Held the ball up well, and won way more headers than he should against Dunk and co. Probably (along with AWB) their best player in that game.

(Was properly shit last night though...)

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
As this thread has video clips. Anyone got a clip of Gilmour taking the ball down on about the 43 minute mark please?

Absolutely sublime piece of skill that.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How much would you pay to subscribe to in game Bloom-Cam?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Everything about it was perfect. Beautiful passing, Dunk standing up for his man, Pervis absolutely CHARGING in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here