Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Jam - Setting Sons - Brighton Centre 79

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Really? There are some very strong protest songs on Our Favourite Shop - Stone's Throw Away, Stand Up Comic's Instructions, even A Man Of Great Promise (sweet melody, biting lyrics, great combination.
Fair enough. The trouble with/good thing about music is that there's too much to get a grip of all of it.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Amazing to have the whole Brighton gig but + £74 for a 3rd CD & DVD is pushing it just a bit. When are Aldi stocking it?

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Love the album, loved the gig! Not sure but I saw them over 20 times and they just got better. Never forgave Paul for splitting them up so hated everything else thereafter. Childish but there you go. £90 is ouch but I know I'll get it sigh....

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Love the album, loved the gig! Not sure but I saw them over 20 times and they just got better. Never forgave Paul for splitting them up so hated everything else thereafter. Childish but there you go. £90 is ouch but I know I'll get it sigh....

If he hadn't split up The Jam I think they'd have wound up like The Clash from 1982-86, as an irrelevance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here