Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] The Iron Fist of Bozza

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Why do so many people need to have their say, need reassurance or point out that they think the mods favour the left, after what is probably the most succinct, to the point and uncomplicated sticky in the history of NSC?

and even handed.

you and me have both behaved like nobbers on here. i'm sure, not like our real "lives"(maybe sometimes :drink::moo::rolleyes::thumbsup::whistle:), but now it's a lot more calm and pleasant. i like.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It certainly is.

Many people who have not discovered this, may not understand how big this is.
Unfortunately, many really will not understand the impact this can have and cyberbully for what we see as just petty grammatical errors can slingshot people back to those dark days of schools.
Although I don't officially see it as a disability, as it is something i strive to improve every day, even though I am closing in on 60.

What is hard is seeing those that feel worthless because society will rate them when seeing these little insignificant mistakes in emails, social media etc. I have come across 100s of neuro diverse adults that can let it get to them so much, that suicide or deep depression sets in leaving them feeling locked into unemployment or blocked within their current position and just because they don't have a bit of paper to suggest that they are educated by the current curriculum standards.
IQ has been proven not to correlate with the neuro diverse.
There are so many that excel to huge wealth, because of their problem solving, lateral thinking, logical reasoning, verbal communication skills.
The time is here now where employers need these skills in abundance, unfortunately, they need to skip through the ranks at times as middle management can be a difficult area for many unless supported.
Schools still need to adapt better to teach the kids, because they may well have the next, Branson, Sugar or Paphitis, that can un lock opportunity for all.

I would not be surprised at all if our own Tony doesn't fall within the neuro diverse category.

Although I don't like long posts, sometimes I get caught up........which takes me some effort....let me tell you!!!!!

Well said, sir :bowdown:

I'm still anxious about sharing my details at work. My head of department has been told, and it as helped. Others, though.....not the right time yet.

Ironically, she accused me of bullying a few years ago. I had no idea. I was mortified. No grip whatsoever on the impact of my outbursts. :facepalm:

I give thanks to Mrs T for sussing me out.

All the best :thumbsup:

ps a student of mine who is off he scale calls it a gift. It is, if we can learn to use it. All the insights, lateral thinking, and that. :rave:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is the first time I can ever recall a grammatical or spelling error from you and, believe me, I am very good at spotting them. This is not a criticism but a commendation, maybe a slightly humorous one (not least because I was pulled up for incorrectly typing humurous in a post some months ago and I am still scarred by the shame of it).

My spelling is actually poor. I normally proofread my posts because I don't like inexactitude :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’m not so sure about that. A couple of dozen internet buddies pile in en masse on predictable threads.

Lefties and Remainers are far more likely to be disgruntled with their lot in recent years, venting spleens or bitching every day comes from the frustration.

Whilst a couple of right wing, most probably deeply racist, folk post banal innuendo all day long to wind the others up.

Imho most nsc members either have no interest in party politics at all, or don’t care to share their views on a public football forum.

I'm not so sure about that.

To me that reads like exactly the kind of post Bozza is highlighting.

You're coming at politics and Brexit from the left - nowt wrong with that.
But you're giving 'the left' a free pass whilst labeling the right "probably deeply racist".

You may well be thinking of one poster in particular, but you have labeled all.

I've not seen anything in Bozzas Iron Fist that would back that up.

The reason we've got here is because BOTH factions are identical in every way.
BOTH factions wait for each other and if one person isn't fulfilled they go looking for the row.
Neither side can play nice and it subsequently bleeds into the whole forum.

I'm no angel I've weighed in a fair few times.
Previously I've also called out posters I enjoy reading and agree with and posters I don't, for being dickheads.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

But you're giving 'the left' a free pass whilst labeling the right "probably deeply racist".

BOTH factions wait for each other and if one person isn't fulfilled they go looking for the row.

Previously I've also called out posters I enjoy reading and agree with and posters I don't, for being dickheads.

I was actually thinking along the lines of:

A couple of devout racists/antisemites, who to retain their membership post who churlish posts all day around the subject and similar issues of our times. Seemingly wind ups, but imho with malice intent.

Quite a few angry Remainers and/or lefties who jump on anyone having a right of centre view point.

Then their equivalent from the right.

Albeit a spectrum of views in those two groupings, but the ‘opposition’ by the tone of their belligerent/snide replies seems to label them all either Woke traitors or AltRight wingers.

Then, 100’s and 100’s of others who don’t give a monkeys about politics on a football/life forum.
I’m guessing that [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] may have thought of them when he wisely set up the Bearpit?

Imho.

Last edited:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Seems to be working?

Not too many people troubling the mods, aside from a short ban for one poster who was busy earlier on this thread screaming for a policeman and no big rows that I have noticed anyway.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

If by 'you' you mean [MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION], you are completely wrong (about his politics) and thereby prove his point. And it also proves the obvious - that you can be right of center and decent.

And yes, it is the trolling that is the problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here