The Inbetweeners

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Lived up to all expectations from season 1, excellent viewing.

Mar 13, 2008
Just realized it was filmed in littlehampton.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I got into this after the first series has been on telly and some friends introduced it to me on DVD and I loved it. I have been waiting for the second series to start and last night did not disappoint.

I also wondered if the field trip was filmed in Littlehampton but the harbour looked a little familiar (but I could be wrong) and the hostel they stayed at was called Arun House or something like that.

Looking forward to the rest of the series.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegn
Littlehampton BHA

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
was all very good, but when neil punched the fishes head in i literally starting crying with laughter, that whole boat seen was so OTT but very funny.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A bunch of foul-mouthed, immature morons spouting a stream of obscenities. Ridiculous, unbelievable storylines contrived to be as vulgar as possible. Rank bad taste in finding "humour" in paedophillia, and making lewd suggestions to old folk. Anyone who actually finds this stuff funny MUST buy the DVD when it comes out.

f***ing brilliant show.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
I got into this after the first series has been on telly and some friends introduced it to me on DVD and I loved it. I have been waiting for the second series to start and last night did not disappoint.

I also wondered if the field trip was filmed in Littlehampton but the harbour looked a little familiar (but I could be wrong) and the hostel they stayed at was called Arun House or something like that.

Looking forward to the rest of the series.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegn
Littlehampton BHA

The river scenes and the aforementioned 'Cornetto' scene were definitely filmed in LA - I saw the production crew and their lorries up on the 'front a few months back and you could clearly see the mouth of the River Arun, the new riverside appartments and the marina in the background of many of the scenes.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Shame there is only 4 more left of the series :down:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
brilliant show, I havent laughed so much at a comedy in years. You can watch all the episodes on 4od if you have downloaded it.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
One of the funniest shows I have seen in quite a long while, absolutely cracks me up. Can't wait for the rest of the series.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The scene in the the u18 disco with the girl was one of the funniest things on tele in a long while, also quite uncomfortable viewing!

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
I watched it for the first time ever last night and loved it. My mates all told me how good it was but for some reason I didn't bother til last night. I'm going to watch the ones I've missed online over the weekend, over and over again probably!

I watched it with the girlfriend not knowing quite what to expect. She doesn't normally like vulgar programmes with bad language but even she was rolling with laughter! Seems to appeal across the board to everyone

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
'You cummed in the common room in the middle of the day and all your pubes fell out...?'

Brilliant stuff!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports