Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] The ignore user function

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Maybe we could have a NorthStandTwat sub-forum where all of the exiled posters can go and play amongst themselves, rather than be outright banned or perma-ignored.

That way we can check in on them every now and again and make sure they’re not putting anything dangerous in their bums.

Happy to volunteer myself as a test subject.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I find it fascinating how posters team up with other posters defending someone you have never met seems rather odd to me. I found the Potter situation when he was here also intriguing very strange behaviour from a few posters as they would get personal and irrational if you didn’t share their addiction. So personally I wouldn’t ignore anyone all part of the fun.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Never mind the ignore function. WTF happened to the Happy Birthday email from NSC @Bozza ? It was my birthday a few days ago and the NSC email is usually the first greeting I see. This year - NOTHING.

I might as well not have had a birthday.

#bozzaout

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Never mind the ignore function. WTF happened to the Happy Birthday email from NSC @Bozza ? It was my birthday a few days ago and the NSC email is usually the first greeting I see. This year - NOTHING.

I might as well not have had a birthday.

#bozzaout
He has you on ignore.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I find it fascinating how posters team up with other posters defending someone you have never met seems rather odd to me. I found the Potter situation when he was here also intriguing very strange behaviour from a few posters as they would get personal and irrational if you didn’t share their addiction. So personally I wouldn’t ignore anyone all part of the fun.
That seems to be being worn as some sort of badge of honour on this thread. To me it sounds like someone being proud of reading every book in the bookshop. Personally I like to choose my reading material. I don’t see anything odd in that.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
this

maybe they need to put the pc away and get outside a bit more.

Bit precious isn't it
Good advice, maybe a ramble through the woods would be better, they could grab the odd tree and give it a good old hug too.
I would go for a rugged Oak covered in moss.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Works fine for me and makes NSC a better place IMO.

Now if we could have a setting to hide threads started by certain posters that would be useful.
I think someone has already mentioned that if a zombie starts a thread you won't see the thread. It would explain why I have had such a nice time on NSC lately. Unfortunately when I get triggered I find it hard to not reply. Now my life on NSC is like my life in the real world with respect to the Star, GBNews and Talksport. All the best :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here