Uwe Rosler 16/1
Eddie Howe 16/1
Karl Robinson 16/1
Paul Jewell 16/1
Dennis Wise 16/1
Harry Redknapp 20/1
Luis Enrique 20/1

Did you make those odds up?

Not that impressed by any of the leading contenders, given our style of play at the moment.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Adkins 3/1 Fav
Curbishley 5/1
Di Canio 6/1
Steve Mclaren 6/1
Coppell 10/1
Di Matteo 12/1
Warnock 12/1
Mark Hughes 12/1
Owen Coyle 12/1
Southgate 14/1
Uwe Rosler 16/1
Eddie Howe 16/1
Karl Robinson 16/1
Paul Jewell 16/1
Dennis Wise 16/1
Harry Redknapp 20/1
Luis Enrique 20/1

Why does everyone rate him??? he's been out the job for yonks and probs go back to watching crap football with him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Inigo Calderon with support from an experienced English manager (Brian McDermott comes to mind) and Charlie Oatway

Does he have all his badges now? Could he make the step up and be taken seriously by the first team given that he is basically a reserve player at the moment? I quite like the idea of Inigo managing us but I'm not convinced dropping him in at the deep end right now would be a good thing.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Karl Robinson is hugely overrated. Has one of L1's largest budgets and has failed to get MK promoted for several seasons now. They were up there with the favourites in August and now they're drifting round mid table with overpaid has beens like Alan Smith squeezing out one last pay day in exchange for very little output. Whinges constantly about referees too- no defeat is ever Robinson's fault, you can be sure of that. Nasty club, irritating manager. No thanks.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Kev the the greatest respect that is apersonal and not a football opinion. He was a massively successful player and has been a massive success in his first managerial job.
Nutter...yes, strange political views yes, good football manager, so far yes.

But curbishley for me

Swindon Town were heard in the news more times while he was in charge than I think i've heard the club mentioned in the rest of my entire lifetime.

He is a complete and utter joke of a man, and some people lost all interest in Poyet after the Suarez incident.... god knows how they'd react to Di Canio. All he has done thus far in his very short footballing career is take a Swindon town side out of League 2 with by far and away the best squad and playing budget. I think most managers would've done the same job given the resources he had. As soon as some of those were taken away from him and he was put in a more level playing field, he walked out the door.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I think foreign players being cheaper to buy is a lot of the reason there is a lack of talented English players about atm.

Or maybe English players are shit?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Ian Bogie has just joined Stockport County so we wont be picking him.
Bogie is quoted as saying "Stockport is a massive club", they are 20th in the Blue Square Premier!

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Surely the obvious candidate, should he be one, is Adkins. Four promotions in a few years including back to back ones down the coast. I don't understand the animosity towards him.
If Poyet leaves, and I still don't know why he might, then bringing in Adkins immediately could well see B&HA going up asThe Biscuitmen come down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here