Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "I never really rated Poyet anyway" thread

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I always preferred lower league football anyway. I was looking forward to League 2 until this Gustavo character rocked up and started winning things.

We should have got Jim Gannon when we had the chance

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
Rubbish manager. I agree with Ernest, MEGSON would be FAR better. Or Appleton.

what the hell has appleton done. i'd never heard of him before he went his last 2 clubs which aren't huge clubs who sacked after a short while for not being good enough!! before poyet came we should only be seen as a good div one level team. now we are easily a top 12 championship quality team. hes done well and i for one hope he stays so he can continue building what i think is the best brighton team i have seen in my time.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It's been all downhill since we let Slade go imo.

Apr 14, 2012
we're going backwards under poyet, murray 30 goals already this season, utter shambles to let him go, lets face it, we're tin pot but i look around the amex and i see thousands of jcls. if your not born in brighton, you aint a true brighton fan.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
we're going backwards under poyet, murray 30 goals already this season, utter shambles to let him go, lets face it, we're tin pot but i look around the amex and i see thousands of jcls. if your not born in brighton, you aint a true brighton fan.

Has to be :fishing:

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
"Reading" between the lines!, I think he may be on his way!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

That'll be me supporting the team of my birthplace this weekend then. Come on Forest :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here