Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The 'Hyypia resignation/leaving' thread

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
what has worried me most is us trying to get him to stay- sure hypia may be gone but we are now left with some absolute fvck wits who think that keeping a man who won 3 games in 22 was the right option. Over the past couple of years with gus and Oscar issues the club have kept us in the dark as to what went wrong and more importantly why it went wrong, but this whole fiasco we find ourselves in at the moment is opening up a few doors for us supporters.

as it always goes however, we will now face a month long wait of Nathan jones obscurity to lead our charge to championship survival- how the hell do we find ourselves in a relegation battle after finishing 4th and 6th in the last two years respectively.

The situation we find ourselves in this season has not really struck home with me today- my heart has constantly been screaming at me that obviously we, brighton, wont get relegated again back to that sh!tty league we spent so long trying to escape, but now I can see it clearly...

we're truly f*cked

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A thought.... Sami wanted Diara. Could it be that the club looked at Diara and the others Sami wanted and said 'no'. Sami resigns in a huff, Barber and Bloom pat themselves on back for getting Sami to resign without having to sack him. Maybe Burke has played a part in this too? Of course, no confirmation Sami has gone yet but fingers crossed.

Diarra was supposedly lined up to appear in the U21s game versus Charlton so he could be assessed in a competitive game but went back to France at the weekend.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Brighton Argus ‏@brightonargus 21s22 seconds ago

BREAKING: Sami Hyypia has resigned as manager of #bhafc reports [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus... More on our website shortly.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Why are we so happy, the whole resigned, convincing to stay, Sherwood reservations, there is no simple fix and, like Cinderella at the Capitol Theatre, is due to run and run .... oh yes it is!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Please please please can we as fans NOT make the mistake of thinking the job is done. The tiresome corporate suits have f*cked this up every bit as much as Hyypia.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Fair play for doing the right thing, hope nothing silly happens like they try and keep him.

kc1

Nov 11, 2011
2e53e40a8339f93ece90c42db8b11616.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here