Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] The Hundred

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Think we look pretty strong, Jofra steaming in under the lights with our theme song 'Tonights going to be a good night' blasting will be a sight to behold.

Men's squad: Jofra Archer, Andre Russell, Marcus Stoinis, James Vince, Liam Dawson, Chris Jordan, Tymal Mills, Delray Rawlins, Alex Davies, George Garton, Ross Whiteley, Max Waller, Craig Overton, David Warner, Danny Briggs.

'We' ??? :eek: There aren't even any games in Sussex.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This tournament is not for me. But the Southern Softie/Skips/Stickle bricks team looks strong.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Found them, I remember the jaw dropping awe I experienced due to how utterly shit it was
....oh my Christ.

Rise with Birmingham Phoenix, and thrive together as one. Bigger, brighter and better united, this team is a celebration of the strength in diversity. Because different is good.

London Spirit is an iconic team for an iconic city, rooted in tradition and lighting the way to the future, with a unique ability to conjure something special.

Manchester Originals. Pioneers. Revolutionaries. Celebrating a global city of firsts. Laughing in the face of limits. Raising the bar forever higher.

Step aside for Northern Superchargers, a team whose drive and determination is matched only by their desire to win. Powered by positivity and people who get stuff done when every ball counts.

Belong to something bigger, with Oval Invincibles. Vibrant, expressive, and free to play their own way, this team leaves a lasting impression long after the last ball.

Follow Southern Brave, and go boldly where others shy away. Endlessly curious, with an insatiable appetite for adventure, what’s over the horizon?

Join Trent Rockets for the biggest party in the country. Everyone’s invited - so long as you don’t mind having the most fun. Volume up, ready for launch.

Spark the Welsh Fire. Burning bright with intense passion and relentless energy, their hunger will prove the haters wrong. Get ready to feel the heat.

FFS

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I won't be watching this. I think David Warner is a c***.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
The best thing about Covid was stopping this in its tracks last summer. We just need something else, which isn’t a global pandemic to stop this disgrace of a tournament happening.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
No interest at all Another nail in coffin for four day cricket. Our 20/20 competition was a success and pulled in crowds. Hundred just there for making money

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
More exciting details announced this morning, wickets will be termed as 'outs' not wickets and an exciting team of commentators and pundits have been lined up including Andrew Flintoff, Paddy McGuinness, Kevin Peterson, Alex Scott, Mel Jones, Darren Lewis and Michael Slater.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
The best thing about Covid was stopping this in its tracks last summer. We just need something else, which isn’t a global pandemic to stop this disgrace of a tournament happening.

Some common sense from the ECB would do. Crazy talk, I know.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Cricket for people who don't like cricket. To quote [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION]

A quote I often use.

I must admit, I hope it fails abysmally.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Evidently they're rehearsing wickets as 'outs' for the tournament as in, 'the outs have been falling at the Oval where the Wotsits are playing the Skips'.

****ing hell

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
More exciting details announced this morning, wickets will be termed as 'outs' not wickets and an exciting team of commentators and pundits have been lined up including Andrew Flintoff, Paddy McGuinness, Kevin Peterson, Alex Scott, Mel Jones, Darren Lewis and Michael Slater.

That's a no from me....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Massive blow for our chances in the Hundred with Davy Warner and Marcus Stoinis withdrawing due to covid restrictions and covid secure bubbles.

:nono:

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Massive blow for our chances in the Hundred with Davy Warner and Marcus Stoinis withdrawing due to covid restrictions and covid secure bubbles.

:nono:

With a bit of luck, a few more marquee players will drop out, it'll get scrapped for another year, and eventually the ECB will just give up on it.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Not sure who you are referring to I wasn’t aware Sussex were in it

We’re probably supposed to support The Coastal Coconuts or something for all I know. Loads of bollocks.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
This is new....this is the Hundred

Can't believe after all the hype and fanfare the Hundred is finally here tomorrow and looks like a cracking contest for the women to begin with as the Oval Invincibles play host to the Manchester Originals.

Seen a few ads on Sky Sports and looks like it's going to be an absolute hoot, everyone playing with a smile on their faces and great fun for all the family.

Our campaign getting under way on Saturday at Trent Bridge against the Rockets. Our batters might not be the strongest in the competition but our bowlers will be a match for anyone.

Come on the Brave!!!

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here