Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] The hot weather and Body Odour!

At our pub in Guildford we had a cleaner started at 9.00am and cleaned the pub then at 11.00 when we opened had a bottle of guinness then walked to the British Legion club to work behind the bar until 3.00pm. When they closed she then went down to the Mary Rose drinking until we re opened at 5.30 then met her husband from work and went back to the legion until 10pm. She then returned to us until closing and then went home. Each change of venue or move was after going to the ladies and spraying herself with the cheapest possible deodorant. She did pen by closing time, but you could never tell her as she was such a lovely lady.

You crack me up daddad!:D

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Moral of the story, public transport is full of the great unwashed

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
When I was in the RAF, I used to travel back home on leave to Bexhill, back in the 1980's.
I remember the pungent smells on the tube, making my way to Charing Cross on a Friday afternoon in the middle of summer.
Pungent times :)

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I can still smell the old dear in St. James Street Co-op this afternoon. She was rank but I still put the trolley back and retrieved the pound coin for her.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I have never smelt anything like the tramp we encountered on the New York subway. She was sat at one end of the carriage and everyone else was squeezed into the other end. You could almost see the stench.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Finding yourself next to a builder wearing a vest, smelling of BO, Slivovice and garlic, with his arm raised for the overhead handles on the metro here is one of lifes cherished moments.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I have never smelt anything like the tramp we encountered on the New York subway. She was sat at one end of the carriage and everyone else was squeezed into the other end. You could almost see the stench.

Did you smash it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here