Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The gulf stream

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Rainy summers for the foreseeable future i heard today. Very worrying for our children if the (very believable) Dr of climate change is to be believed on the beeb this afternoon. It all makes sense to me, you cannot melt the ice caps without fundamentally changing weather patterns. I think its time to start saving up for Australia

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Rainy summers for the foreseeable future i heard today. Very worrying for our children if the (very believable) Dr of climate change is to be believed on the beeb this afternoon. It all makes sense to me, you cannot melt the ice caps without fundamentally changing weather patterns. I think its time to start saving up for Australia

Not to worry, we are waterproof as a species

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
we have bought a motorhome so we can head south for the summers - hopefully Spain or Italy will be far enough

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
we have bought a motorhome so we can head south for the summers - hopefully Spain or Italy will be far enough

Or head up to Scotland,don't they get it good when we get the shit?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
When are people going to understand the different between the Gulf Stream and the Jet Stream????

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I tell you something, if the world does end on Friday I'm going to hunt down every last one of those Mayans - What a bummer just before Christmas as well!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Gulfstream? That's what I travel to games in, darling.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
It was only a couple of years ago that, after 3 very dry summers, all the experts were predicting droughts for ever more. We were going to have to change the crops we grew, wait for the invasion of killer insects from the tropics and brace ourselves for years of scorching sunshine.....we were going to be the new Etheopia.

Plake

Unregistered User
Nov 7, 2009
Brighton seafront
Given that we need water to live and make stuff grow, and that most mass starvation tragedies are due to lack of water I'd say that our kids will be just fine. Just pissed off with the shitty weather, like us.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Here is an instructional video for when the Gulf Stream moves. Ice melts, seawater gets less salty etc. etc.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I tell you something, if the world does end on Friday I'm going to hunt down every last one of those Mayans - What a bummer just before Christmas as well!!

Ive not the brought the wife a christmas prezzie as yet, dont want to waste my money if the world is going to end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here