Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The GREATEST REMF Auction Ever - Your Very Own Hard Hat Tour of Falmer Stadium**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Well, in that case, f*** him :lolol:

(Jack Straw, Uncle C)

That sounds like I've won first prize!
Who does the f******?
Jen?
No, haven't done it.
Do I still get f***** anyway please?!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
:laugh:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
very nice prize , i would imagine lots of folk would love to go but simply have not the cash to bid, just a idea and im not trying to be a donk for a change but what about if you made it a lucky draw type thingy , all those that want to go donate say a fiver via just giving or paypal then they are entered into a draw for the prize. as i say just an idea not trying to ruffle any feathers

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
very nice prize , i would imagine lots of folk would love to go but simply have not the cash to bid, just a idea and im not trying to be a donk for a change but what about if you made it a lucky draw type thingy , all those that want to go donate say a fiver via just giving or paypal then they are entered into a draw for the prize. as i say just an idea not trying to ruffle any feathers

I did think that. I am working on something. An idea - maybe one spot to the highest bidder and one to the winner of a raffle, say minimum donation of £10?

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

There are 2 tickets, this might be a good idea for one of them, and auction the other.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I did think that. I am working on something. An idea - maybe one spot to the highest bidder and one to the winner of a raffle, say minimum donation of £10?

Sounds like a plan to me. Definately raise more money that way. And thats what its all about after all.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I have enquired with the powers that be to increase the numbers.
If they agree to say 5, I will change things. Say the two people with the highest pledges and then 3 people out of a raffle, with a minimum entry of £10.

If numbers cant be increased then I will do one place as an auction and one place as a raffle.

I was going suggest doing a raffle but the person who puts in the most amount of money gurantees one of the spots but that is a bit unfair as someone could pay loads of money they dont have on nothing.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As mentioned somewhere else, it would be good if each prize was a tour for two people...

a) It's simply nicer to be able to go with a friend or relative.

b) It would allow people to buddy up and bid should they so wish.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Do not whatever you do let Danny Seagull win this, he'd bring his hard hat alright and be spraying baby batter all over the West Stand with excitement.

Martin Perry: What the hell do you think you're doing Danny?
Danny: Sorry Mr Perry, the West Stand and all that
Martin Perry: Put it away boy and lets go and look at the hot dog concessions to calm you down

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I would have thought that hot dogs would make the situation worse!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I will be more than happy to give £20 or so for a raffle. £200 is very generous, but too much for me to beat!

Fantastic offer though, a very well done to everyone involved. It's bound to raise hundreds if not thousands for a great cause.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm completely happy to stand by my bid but if communicated widely, a raffle has the opportunity to raise much, much more even at (or maybe especially at) £5 an entry.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Good idea.Think he should be allowed to attend anyway for all the hard work at supplying us friday afternoon snaps.

I am seriously honoured that people think I should get a place on this.
I would like to thank everyone who has thought of me, but I would like to decline any such offer.
I would much prefer the "raffle" method, to give lots of ordinary Albion fans a chance of being on this, and yes, make the number of people divisible by 2, ie 6 !
Cheers, JS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here