The great Vicente saga - 2012 edition [All quite exciting in the end]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
it gets that way sometimes- i am back on the boards after giving myself a self imposed exile-today with the exception of a post or 2 last week is the first time i have been on the site for about a month..
Aha you and I both... hardly posted at all here recently... to many inmates been escaping recently! Looks at [MENTION=3300]macky[/MENTION] :wink:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Aha you and I both... hardly posted at all here recently... to many inmates been escaping recently! Looks at [MENTION=3300]macky[/MENTION] :wink:

Keeps things fresh,may have another "mini" break just before the season starts as well..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Yoda

English & European
He's not alone, I think you're an idiot too.

I don't think he's an idiot, just thick.

He does know Brian Owen doesn't work for the club but for the press, so if it was to do with money he would've said so.

As for sending the agent, of course he's going to do that. If any of us were in the same position and had a representative who could handle your work affairs whilst you sorted out the missus, you would do it without hesitation wouldn't you?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
think the thread title needs changing again from [Boring] to [formely Boring now very Exciting]

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Just one big massive love in on the NSC tonight

Nothing in comparison to the party next May-with the prophecy proclaimed i shall start my preparations now-whilst the others don't know..

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don't think he's an idiot, just thick.

He does know Brian Owen doesn't work for the club but for the press, so if it was to do with money he would've said so.

As for sending the agent, of course he's going to do that. If any of us were in the same position and had a representative who could handle your work affairs whilst you sorted out the missus, you would do it without hesitation wouldn't you?

Yeah but you giving the question mark is like saying don't I believe that, and I do, so no argument there. I shall humbly downgrade my idiot to thicko then. It is an unfair advantage to be mocking the afflicted and I'm feeling benevolent.

Yoda

English & European
Yeah but you giving the question mark is like saying don't I believe that, and I do, so no argument there. I shall humbly downgrade my idiot to thicko then. It is an unfair advantage to be mocking the afflicted and I'm feeling benevolent.

Oh no! I bevieve it, just asking that anyone else if they would do the same.

Potters mate

Jan 22, 2004
Lewes
Chill out Macky, you seem to be very worried that vicente is another money grabbing footballer. Try being positive, as they say 'fear holds you down, hope sets you free'.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You sir, get a Triggaaar star of merit.
A star of merit for you too sir.
he will be flying back on monday to start training
And you.
Rumours on twitter (yes I know what you're thinking but that's where most of the information on this thread has come from) from Elche websites that Vicente could be back with us next week for pre season and playing for us the coming season.
Late but informative. You get are hereby awarded the Triggaaar badge if honour.
B.W. WHERE ARE YOU, WHERE ARE YOU.

You have given some of us absolute shit on this thread, telling us you are in THE KNOW, from a source very high up at the Amex.

You aint singing any more
Waits....

macky

Dec 28, 2004

if it makes you feel more adaquate having a go at someone over the net Hopefully you will grow enough balls to do it in real life one day

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Chill out Macky, you seem to be very worried that vicente is another money grabbing footballer. Try being positive, as they say 'fear holds you down, hope sets you free'.

I'm not worried at all its not my money Just people on here trying to say what a wonderful blue and white man he is

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
You sir, get a Triggaaar star of merit.
A star of merit for you too sir.
And you.
Late but informative. You get are hereby awarded the Triggaaar badge if honour.
Waits....

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Personally I'm rather happy to eat humble pie, and extend my apologies to Vicente for believing the press - should've known better. Sorry.

Is this pre-season more exciting than last year (where we had a new ground!!!!!) - not sure I can believe it all tbh.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Personally I'm rather happy to eat humble pie, and extend my apologies to Vicente for believing the press - should've known better. Sorry.

Is this pre-season more exciting than last year (where we had a new ground!!!!!) - not sure I can believe it all tbh.

Different sort of excitement as far as I'm concerned this year. I couldn't have cared less which league we were in last year as i was so happy to finally be home at the Amex. This year, there's a different excitement, one laced with expectation.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
My sister's exboyfriend's retired ex plumber just saw Vicente with his wife and new baby in ASDA at the Marina buying a 10 month supply of formula milk and pampers. :bla:

Never doubt my sister's exboyfriend's retired ex plumber again !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports