Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The great Vicente saga - 2012 edition [All quite exciting in the end]

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Why bring personel insults into it shows a severe lack of inteligence Ans manners

I wasn't insulting you, I was informing you as to your stature on this thread. You obviously can't see it so I guess this would be an impasse.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
I wasn't insulting you, I was informing you as to your stature on this thread. You obviously can't see it so I guess this would be an impasse.

i beg to differ But i guess I'm ok as long as i go along with the masses

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Not many of the masses have the same level of grammer as you:ffsparr:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Nah you carry on with your conspiracy theories, it certainly entertains me... when I can fathom out your spelling.

can't shawley?

Has he signed a new deal or are we going on the contract extension (i assume same / similar deal to last yr?

Don't you believe Brian Owen etc that it wasn't to do with money?

Don't you believe Gus that Vicente's had a few personal issues?

Don't you believe Owen saying Elche was just a convenience if he wanted to stay local in Spain?

Don't you believe the Argus etc etc that had he joined Elche he would've had to take a big pay cut?

Don't you believe Gus that the 'new deal' was 90-95% done (which suggests money wasnt the stumbling block)

Jeez why didn't you just keep quiet and enjoy 'vthe massive signing / news. Nobody would've bothered scrolled through 70 pages to name and shame you - you've made yourself look guilty here!

I don't care what happened. The truth is that he will be back next season and that's what counts. We're going up boyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I've been away for 2 weeks, what's happened?

He's signed, oh wait no he's hasn't, he signing for a Spanish Division 2 side, oh wait no he's agreed to come back for another season.

That's about it.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Nah you carry on with your conspiracy theories, it certainly entertains me... when I can fathom out your spelling.

you carry on running with crowd Im sure you wil have fun in that group wank over pictures of vincente God that sounds like proper man fun

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
you carry on running with crowd Im sure you wil have fun in that group wank over pictures of vincente God that sounds like proper man fun

There's a difference between 'running with the crowd' as you so succinctly put it, and just being bloody minded for the sake of being bloody minded. And so long as you entertain me for a fee of nothing I shall continue to enjoy your embarrassment. Them there words 'in too deep' are very prevalent in your rants and to try to turn it and suggest people are 'running with the crowd' because they happen to believe the club (shock, horror) is quite frankly very humorous, along with the typos.

[MENTION=19232]GoldWithFalmer[/MENTION] stop calling me shawley!http://www.northstandchat.com/member.php?19232-GoldWithFalmer

macky

Dec 28, 2004
There's a difference between 'running with the crowd' as you so succinctly put it, and just being bloody minded for the sake of being bloody minded. And so long as you entertain me for a fee of nothing I shall continue to enjoy your embarrassment. Them there words 'in too deep' are very prevalent in your rants and to try to turn it and suggest people are 'running with the crowd' because they happen to believe the club (shock, horror) is quite frankly very humorous, along with the typos.

[MENTION=19232]GoldWithFalmer[/MENTION] stop calling me shawley!http://www.northstandchat.com/member.php?19232-GoldWithFalmer

why use a ten letter word when a foutr will do just as well
so you think vincente bleeds blus and if you cut him in half it wil lsay brighton Go on keep deluding yourself
your like the bloke who said vincente was a one club man til i pointed out he was at levante then here But they never conted because he was young at levente and old here i guess People like you entertain me Mind you i suppose you get bullied at home so must be nice for you to come on here And flex those grammar muscles of yours Anyway sweet dreams of vincente Hope they are not to wet Or the wife will be very angry With you soiling those marks and spencedr sheets again
Have fun

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
why use a ten letter word when a foutr will do just as well
so you think vincente bleeds blus and if you cut him in half it wil lsay brighton Go on keep deluding yourself
your like the bloke who said vincente was a one club man til i pointed out he was at levante then here But they never conted because he was young at levente and old here i guess People like you entertain me Mind you i suppose you get bullied at home so must be nice for you to come on here And flex those grammar muscles of yours Anyway sweet dreams of vincente Hope they are not to wet Or the wife will be very angry With you soiling those marks and spencedr sheets again
Have fun

punctuation

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

:lolol: now you just keep a lid on things-i don't do the Samaritan's bit twice you know.. :kiss:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
[/COLOR] :lolol: now you just keep a lid on things-i don't do the Samaritan's bit twice you know.. :kiss:

I was trying to read [MENTION=3300]macky[/MENTION]'s reply but kind of went off into total confusion and gave up. I'm sure he knows what he means. Shawley he does!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I was trying to read [MENTION=3300]macky[/MENTION]'s reply but kind of went off into total confusion and gave up. I'm sure he knows what he means. Shawley he does!

it gets that way sometimes- i am back on the boards after giving myself a self imposed exile-today with the exception of a post or 2 last week is the first time i have been on the site for about a month..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here