Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The great Vicente saga - 2012 edition [All quite exciting in the end]

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
are you sure? aren't valencia a catalan club - to be honest i have no frigging idea but was just following previous posts

Yep, totally sure.

The Comunidad Valenciana is an entity in its own right, although it does have some links with Catalunya and their flags are similar:

Catalan flag (senyera):
senyera.jpg

Valencian flag (senyera coronada):
valencia_flag.gif

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
FWIW I reckon he'll stay. No sources, no insider knowledge, I just think he will. And he will be even more AMAZING this season than he was last.

AHEM!!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Is this thread longer than the book I've heard about in passing? Grey shades of something or other.

Oh dear, I know I made a comment here but was very careful not to be abusive of the dagger... are you alpha males going to come back and hang your heads in shame now? :lolol:

Wannabe alpha males in cyberspace you mean, the worst possible sub species!

I doubt whether we'll hear much from them, that would require introspection and a degree of humility....

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Wannabe alpha males in cyberspace you mean, the worst possible sub species!

I doubt whether we'll hear much from them, that would require introspection and a degree of humility....

They are in a class of their own when it comes to football tactics and telling everyone else they talk out of their arses, players and loyalty, abusive behaviour towards fellow posters, Gus should go, etc., etc., etc. But yeah your right, humility isn't in their locker.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
f***ing brilliant!!!

Can't be arsed to bounce some of the stupid things said, you know who you are!!

Ole ole ole ole

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Hey [MENTION=3300]macky[/MENTION]

Want some humble pie?
;)

why humble pie ??? he still for one reason or another triedto hold the club to ransom Somne on here wil lbow down and lick his arse
Me i wouldtahter he never came back Why do you think he changed his mind it werent about wanting to go home
it was about greed

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
why humble pie ??? he still for one reason or another triedto hold the club to ransom Somne on here wil lbow down and lick his arse
Me i wouldtahter he never came back Why do you think he changed his mind it werent about wanting to go home
it was about greed

You don't know shite! Sit in the corner with a glum face while everyone else celebrates you miserable sod!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
it was about greed

This is hilarious! Lose face? Me? Never!!! I'll stand by my bollocks and make myself look an even bigger twat! Loving it, actually sitting here laughing. :lolol:

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Personally im disappointed, I was convinced he WOULD be coming back, however i thought he would be asking for a 3 year deal seeing as Elche were offering him a 2 year deal, still i suppose that a new contract could still be on the table once he is back.

Until then i'll just have to keep my fingers x'd

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Yup i was a doubter, just thought with his young family he may have chosen to play closer to home. I never thought it was about money or playing for a bigger club. Really excited he will run out at The Amex next season:clap::banana::Dpunk::lol::cheers::cheers::p:banana::O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here