1. is it Gus' fault?
2. is it Vicente's fault?
3. is it Mrs Vicente's fault?
4. is it Tony's fault?

Shouldnt we have a poll, so many on here ITKnow it seems:ffsparr:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
am I the only one extremely sad about this.

I was so looking forward to a happy fit vicente ripping this division apart and genuinely exciting the crowd with his sublime skills.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
No mention of... is it Agents fault
hmm.gif

Or indeed, that it's simply part and parcel of how contract negotiations go with the bigger name players.

Grant Holt : he was dead set about leaving wasn't he. Oh, he's just signed a new 3 year deal with Norwich. Pretty similar story with Bale at Spurs, as I kept reading that with 'Arry gone, Bale wouldn't be sticking around, and hey presto he signs a new 4 year deal. It's just the World we are beginning to move in perhaps.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can we now delete the "short" bit from the thread title?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003

I was so looking forward to a happy fit vicente ripping this division apart and genuinely exciting the crowd with his sublime skills.

I agree but at the same time I do wonder how he would cope with a full season in the Championship - especially as a marked danger man.

The thread of moaning as to if and when he will ever be fit enough to play for us again would possibly eclipse the size of this one.

Given the choice though, I would have him back in an instant.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
He won't get nearly as much attention from the opposition once Raul, Owen and Forlan have all signed. Although we'll probably only play one of them at a time.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Me too. :(

Mind you, the Albion have a habit of pulling off late, late miracles when we've looked set for disappointment (Buckley, Murray, Virgo....even Reinelt in a slightly different sense) so who knows eh.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
wake me up when its all over! its doing my head in now.

Elche or Vicente hand over the compo so he can f*ck off into obscurity and we can move on,
or man up, come back and honour your contract and stop being a baby.

You're not going to get your cake and eat it Vicente or Anate. Pay up or shut up and get back to work

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
wake me up when its all over! its doing my head in now.

Elche or Vicente hand over the compo so he can f*ck off into obscurity and we can move on,
or man up, come back and honour your contract and stop being a baby.

You're not going to get your cake and eat it Vicente or Anate. Pay up or shut up and get back to work

Agreed... honour your existing contract / sign up to a new one... OR... pay up, get someone else to pay up, and fcuk off... enough is enough...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here