Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Pole In Goal

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Kept us in the game a couple of times today definitely.

Personally think he's the best goalkeeper that I have seen play for us. Probably worth 10 points a season for us :clap2:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Agree with most of the above...still- hard to deny a player that scored two and made the other chance out of nothing though

Think you have summed it up perfectly there. A striker scores 2, makes another and still people won't give him the credit he deserves. PIG had a great game too, but to be fair, a couple of his saves were "one for the camaras"?

Ashley MOM without doubt.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Tomasz has a Facebook fan page and has posted this in English and Polish.

Today's win was dedicated to a very brave man, JAMES BRYNIN, who lost his life serving in Afghanistan. He was a lifelong Albion fan. I'm very proud that we won that game for him!

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
Kuszczak clearly man of the match. Sometimes you wonder which game the sponsors are watching.

As one of the guys in the Sponsors table yesterday I thought is comment on why we picked Barnes.

Last year we we were told we could not pick TK at home,as it gives the impression we were under the kosh all game and he kept us in it( which he did) so went for Bruno,leaving people
Bewildered.

Yesterday, It swung between Barnes,TK and JFC-like others have said,Tommy had a great game but I'd be pissed if he let any of them in.Jake played nicely and good finish but for us Barnes,playing alone up top and scoring 2 goals plus an assis has to edge it.Its goals that win you points and if that had been Ulloa no one would have disagreed if we had picked him.

Finally,out of the 12 sponsors yday,7 are season ticket holders and amongst the other 5,some guys who have played at a good level-certainly not some Johhny Corporates just picking the guy who scored 2 goals without knowing who he is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here