Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Nearly right about being a London club as you are registered as being affiliated to Surrey FA not London. Pullis is well known I give you that but hardly successful The rest is just pure dreaming and wishful thinking.

Where is Selhurst? or actually Crystal Palace?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Thats not fair, you said a decent team. If they score first, ok , we can struggle to ein, but, this isnt about us, its about you and your new manager, and Charlie Adam would have signed for your local pub team to get away from Liverpool, if the rumours are true.Pullis has also played longball wherever he's been, and he can't blame Rory Delap for all that

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Your football under Gus and what I have seen under OG so far is dull as dishwater so please don't come across all high and mighty. You are not like Swansea, believe me. Most of the time you continually pass the ball slowly about between your back 4 and it does nothing to hurt the opposition. This means you get a high possession score each game but really it's a false stat as once you get into the oppositions half you struggle to break them down. Most of your wins are once you score first then defend for your lives to hold on. I won't deny your a hard team to beat once you go a goal up but if the opposition score first your normally ****ed, I believe you have only won 1 game in over 2 years where you have conceded first??

And there we have it.

One of the most obnoxious and dull trolls of them all shows his clueless delusion.

He has no idea about our football under Garcia.

Dull, deluded, dimwitted dolt.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
In fairness to Pulis he was trying to change Stokes style a bit hence the purchase of Adam. Faced with a relegation battle he will revert to type though and the rest of the season will provide fairly unedifying fare I fear!!

Far from it i find the "major" fasinating . He is one of the main reasons i come on here . TBH any thread started by the " major" usually desends into silliness , its lighthearted in the full sense and reading it you should know it would have some childish retorts .

:kiss: now p*ss off you big fat Palace :tosser:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Chamackh, a champions league record consecutive scorer. Signed by Arsene Wenger. I know he's been slagged off a lot on MOTD for his lack of goals but don't believe everything Alan Hansen says!

Why? Has Chamackh scored a hat full of goals this season that no one knows about?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Pulis's problem will be scoring enough goals. I don't see how he is going to rectify that this season.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Another six pointer this weekend.

Come on Norwich, you need to focus on this match as these are the sort of points you need to win.

Imagine going down from the PL by 3 or less points, and you didn't beat Palace twice. That would be an almighty facepalm of a season :ffsparr:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They do have a run of easy games coming up though, so will probably pick up points.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Your football under Gus and what I have seen under OG so far is dull as dishwater so please don't come across all high and mighty. You are not like Swansea, believe me. Most of the time you continually pass the ball slowly about between your back 4 and it does nothing to hurt the opposition. This means you get a high possession score each game but really it's a false stat as once you get into the oppositions half you struggle to break them down. Most of your wins are once you score first then defend for your lives to hold on. I won't deny your a hard team to beat once you go a goal up but if the opposition score first your normally ****ed, I believe you have only won 1 game in over 2 years where you have conceded first??

I know people have responded to this, pointing out the error of his ways, but my point is slightly different. When we get the chance to visit the Premier League, how many Albion fans will keep in touch with the ins and outs of football in the Championship? I feel 5-Zero's error is purely down to the fact that his focus is on his club and the teams in the same division. It's understandable that his view of the Albion is based upon last season's style.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Your football under Gus and what I have seen under OG so far is dull as dishwater

Wow. Just wow.

Carlisle fan: "The best football to have EVER been played in League One."

We were STUNNING at many points under Gus. Guessing you're a Pulis fan?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Shouldn't we now rename this thread to "Tony Pulis not sacked yet........2 days"?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Isn't that like being the least fat person in your local weight watchers?

Probably best not to remind us of your cheating past, is it? Weird to be proud of being a cheat. Can't get my head round that one.

Regardless of your silly analogy, it is recognised across the english game that under Gus, we played some PHENOMENAL football at times. You might not like it, but it's the truth, and will remain so.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
You lost the right to comment on football when you got Pulis in.

I would like to know from the Palace fans how they feel the relationship with Pulis and Moody will go. I really can't think of any players Moody signed at Cardiff would fit the Pulis style of play. So who now is really going to scout the players required?

Press Conference:
SSN presenter: And we go live to Selhurst:
Pulis: Big challenge, looking forward to it, great bunch of lads,
Parish: Tony was always first choice, we needed

Presenter (cutting Parish off): And we come away from Selhurst because some boxer who nobody has heard of wants to say something.

:clap:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I don't like saying too much on these have a dig at palace threads in case my comments come back and bite me on the bum, but a Bristol City friend of mine referred to the new palace boss as Tiny Penis with long balls.....it made me laugh:lolol:

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Well I've never liked Pulis - and I'm not exactly fond of the Palace. But I reckon, he'll do a good job for them. You would still expect Palace to go down. You would still expect Sunderland to go down - but I think I would favour Pulis in a relegation dogfight against Poyet - if you accept that they are similar standard players (and not really good enough)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here