Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
So, who are the three teams u will be above? Personally, i have not thought we would be relegated this season, because i can name three teams in our division, that we will be better than over the whole season, and we have a verygood set of players who are coming back from injury. I also know that over the whole of last season that we were the fourth best team in the division, so good in fact, a team that was promoted, tried to buy four of our players

I don't think anyone is saying we will definetley survive, we are just saying we now have a fair chance.
Sunderland look poor, Fulham under Jol are dreadful, Norwich and Stoke are very much hit and miss, Hull are starting to drop after a good start and West Ham are toothless without Carroll.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'm not taking it personally or getting "humpty" but the fact is these petty squabbles wouldn't happen on the main board if there was an away fans section. That way people could follow it if they wanted and avoid it while discussing football if they didn't.

In fairness, if you find the Major so annoying, why come on here?

Far from it i find the "major" fasinating . He is one of the main reasons i come on here . TBH any thread started by the " major" usually desends into silliness , its lighthearted in the full sense and reading it you should know it would have some childish retorts .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I don't think anyone is saying we will definetley survive, we are just saying we now have a fair chance.
Sunderland look poor, Fulham under Jol are dreadful, Norwich and Stoke are very much hit and miss, Hull are starting to drop after a good start and West Ham are toothless without Carroll.

Yeah, all so bad, they are above you in the league, except Sunderland, who have won their last two at home,including against City. Fulham are so bad they humiliated you at your patch 4-1, admitted you got a good result against Hull, but there are always some rogue results, every season, look at13 may last season

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Yeah, all so bad, they are above you in the league, except Sunderland, who have won their last two at home,including against City. Fulham are so bad they humiliated you at your patch 4-1, admitted you got a good result against Hull, but there are always some rogue results, every season, look at13 may last season

Sunderlands result vs City was decent, no doubt. But away from home they are a shambles and Gus seems unhappy with there transfer policy already.

I knew you would bring up the Fulham 4-1. If you actually bothered to watch the game, we were by far the better team until they scored 2 goal of the season contenders. After that it knocked the stuffing out of us and we capitulated. Luckily in recent weeks we have looked a much more organised, solid and mentally tough side so I have room for optimism.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Sunderlands result vs City was decent, no doubt. But away from home they are a shambles and Gus seems unhappy with there transfer policy already.

I knew you would bring up the Fulham 4-1. If you actually bothered to watch the gave, we erre by far the better dude until they scored 2 goal of the season contenders. After that it knocked the stiffing out of us and we capitulated. Luckily in recent weeks we have looked a much more organised, solid and mentally tough side so I have room for optimism.

It's always good to be "by far the better dude". Not sure it helps with football though.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
It's always good to be "by far the better dude". Not sure it helps with football though.

The joys of using an IPhone, now edited! It must have seemed like I was talking a lot of crap but we'll leave that to The Major and SOG!

goldstone rocks

Feb 25, 2009
With 50 posts in four years, you contribute even less !
I have read NSC for years,watched my club since the late 60's. I don't have time or the inclination to write 1401 posts on my own club's board, let alone wanting to go onto another club's site and post so often. Life is too short though clearly you have so much time on your hands and such personal drive to contribute to your rival's site. Try and get out a little more and go and support your club.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Fair chance says the Jesterman.

Fool's Hope more like.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I knew you would bring up the Fulham 4-1. If you actually bothered to watch the game, we were by far the better team until they scored 2 goal of the season contenders. After that it knocked the stuffing out of us and we capitulated. Luckily in recent weeks we have looked a much more organised, solid and mentally tough side so I have room for optimism.

Actually i did watch it, I thought you were the better side until the second Fulham goal, but after it yuo wete so bloody awful, you certainly made up for it. You surrendered, no guts, no fight, andvery little passion.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Would be a more worthwhile contribution should you venture at something on the lines of (teams can be amended where relevant) 'we shall get 45 points and finish 1 place above Man Utd, Spurs and West Ham'.

Not really .

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Not really .

Genius anim_nerd.gif

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Actually i did watch it, I thought you were the better side until the second Fulham goal, but after it yuo wete so bloody awful, you certainly made up for it. You surrendered, no guts, no fight, andvery little passion.

Agree with this. But since Holloway has left, the fight has returned to the team. I honestly think he lost the dressing room and he knew it. One thing we won't lack under Pulis is heart.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I really dont want to dispel your dreams, but Pullis's last team were not that good, as i said earlier they spent a lot of last season being not very good, and they had a lot better players than you. Im not taking the mickey out of your lot now, although you are making it easy,,but i really think you should have done a WBA, at the start of the season, kicked out Holloway, got in a young ambitious manager, and be prepared to yo-yo for a couple of seasons until you were prepared for the prmier league. As it is and i maybe wrong, but i think you will really struggle for the next few years with Pullis, as the better managers in your league has sussed out how to play against his type of football, and so have the majority in our league

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here