Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Palace vs Albion x 5 (over last 2 seasons).

Sorry - but I think Palace were and are a poor side. Zaha was vastly overrated , but the pick of a bad bunch. They can't pass , something which is regularly said by MOTD pundits. You got lucky at getting into the playoffs and even luckier by beating two superior sides when in them - however that is your good fortune and our bad luck. However, you have been found out this season despite drafting in 15 new players. Pulis will want to bring in (and ship out) more which will lead to further weakening of any team spirit you may have.

Be honest - there are not 3 teams worse than you in the Prem. I'd say there are about 8 Championship teams better than you at the moment. If you're fishing for compliments from me then you can feck off! :clap:

Keep believing it phallus and keep hurting .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Times have changed, more teams in the Premier league play better football now, and teams that play long ball, over physical football, wont survive for very long. Stoke flirted with relegation last season, thats why Pullis was got rid of by their owners, even their fans saw it coming, with their reaction to his style of football, which was becoming less and less successful.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Times have changed, more teams in the Premier league play better football now, and teams that play long ball, over physical football, wont survive for very long. Stoke flirted with relegation last season, thats why Pullis was got rid of by their owners, even their fans saw it coming, with their reaction to his style of football, which was becoming less and less successful.

You'll thrive there with your silky passing football :wink:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
We might, who knows, Swansea and Southampton have, where as you on the other hand--------

Get there first then we will talk about the merits of wether your silky football is good enough .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Yeah, cos you're making such a great job of survival, who honsestly do you think are the three worse teams than you in the Premier

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Yeah, cos you're making such a great job of survival, who honsestly do you think are the three worse teams than you in the Premier

We've got a chance . I admit when olly left i wasnt confident at all but things have changed in the last 2 /3 weeks . Now with pullis we have got a good experienced manager who knows what it takes to survive and if we do then there are at least 3 teams worse than us . Fortunes can change very quickly in football , you lot on here were talking about relegation 4 games ago .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
So, who are the three teams u will be above? Personally, i have not thought we would be relegated this season, because i can name three teams in our division, that we will be better than over the whole season, and we have a verygood set of players who are coming back from injury. I also know that over the whole of last season that we were the fourth best team in the division, so good in fact, a team that was promoted, tried to buy four of our players

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
This kind of pathetic post is the reason people say there should be an away end on this forum. I realise it is in response to a Brighton fan's comment but some people would much rather not have tedious Palace fans on here.

I was replying to the major THE MAJOR ,Not you or brighton fans in general . The major is not your normal brighton fan , he has a very strange mindset , he lives in a world many of us have never been or wish to go , he is a very special kind of being and he can only be talked too thus . So try not to get humpty and dont take it personally .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
This kind of pathetic post is the reason people say there should be an away end on this forum. I realise it is in response to a Brighton fan's comment but some people would much rather not have tedious Palace fans on here.

With respect, he was answering Major, not a normal rational Brighton fan.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I was replying to the major THE MAJOR ,Not you or brighton fans in general . The major is not your normal brighton fan , he has a very strange mindset , he lives in a world many of us have never been or wish to go , he is a very special kind of being and he can only be talked too thus . So try not to get humpty and dont take it personally .

FFS sort your grammar out.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Have you got the three teams worse than you yet, or do you need more time?

goldstone rocks

Feb 25, 2009

Spot on Finchley. It is getting incessant now from these Guests of our club's forum. No added value to their contribution. :wave:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

I'm not taking it personally or getting "humpty" but the fact is these petty squabbles wouldn't happen on the main board if there was an away fans section. That way people could follow it if they wanted and avoid it while discussing football if they didn't.

In fairness, if you find the Major so annoying, why come on here?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here