Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Some tw@ on the BBS:

Been out all day, get home hoping to find that Palace have appointed someone sensible but no, it's still the wretched and divisive Pulis. This guy is bad news for us, he'll take our money like Venables did and leave us in the shit.
Fingers crossed.

:lolol:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Devil or the deep blue sea....Pulis or Dowie....both awful choices but general concenus talking to the Palace fans at my club is that Pulis would be the choice...we'll see...

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Devil or the deep blue sea....Pulis or Dowie....both awful choices but general concenus talking to the Palace fans at my club is that Pulis would be the choice...we'll see...

I would rather Parish managed the team over Dowie, I am not delighted about Pulis but out of all of them he is the one who has the greatest chance of keeping us up I think.
I wish I had a club, so I could say to people "I am going to my club".

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is he the new boss yet ?
images

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Pulis must be loving it - short-listed, interviewed, turns role down (not enough money), time passes, Parrish asks him back - now he can name his price. Yet more millions being spunked by the bunch of amateurs running Palace.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Re: The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 28 days...and counting...

It really is an embarrassing read - can you imagine Tony arguing with journalists on Twitter.....?

Thankfully not.

Didn't Parish also go on to the Palace version of NSC and get into a slanging match with some fans as well?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
This is making me chuckle. Resident Palace fans at work are still comfused why the guy took the Boro job over them. Even they acknowledge thats not a good sign.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Parish - :laugh:

If Pulis rejects them again, that is the only way this can get funnier. Then Parish( :laugh: ) calls Dowie ahahaha please!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I agree with this wholeheartedly - 'style of play' snobbery annoys me.

If Pulis was manager of the Albion and we were scrapping away in the Premier League and holding our own, the Amex would be full and there'd be very, very few complaints about the style of play.

Yep that. Pulis does indeed represent their best chance of making a fist of it and dare I say getting back up if they do go down.

Similar to Allardyce he will get you up and keep you up. It wont be pretty but its effective.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here