The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So Palace go into a real 6-pointer vs. Hull City on the weekend with all this uncertainty still going on. Things are too late now for any new appointment to make a difference in that fixture.

They're odds on to win that now.

Stoke v Sunderland on Saturday too-a Stoke win would be nice but I suspect Poyet will start turning the Mackems around following 2 weeks of training not interupted by matches.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
They're odds on to win that now.

Stoke v Sunderland on Saturday too-a Stoke win would be nice but I suspect Poyet will start turning the Mackems around following 2 weeks of training not interupted by matches.

I think he's had two weeks of working with Wes Brown and Phil Bardsley, while everyone else is away on International duty.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shirley if Gus does a bang tidy job with who he has, he's less likely to come sniffing round LB and Ulloa.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shirley if Gus does a bang tidy job with who he has, he's less likely to come sniffing round LB and Ulloa.

IF being the operative word. He's had a pretty decent start but Sunderland are by no means out of the mire.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

That plus TB will tell him to piss orf. Hopefully. In all honesty I'm not sure either of them are ready for the Premier League just yet.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Lee Hughes ‏@Hughesy197 1h
Just give Millen the job til the end of the season as there aren't any decent managers that want the job clearly #cpfc

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
It's so nice seeing a thread that I started always at the top of the board. I have to thank Crystal Palace FC; without you, this would not have been possible.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I see Murray has had a setback. Needed another operation last week. Haven't seen it mentioned on here or have I missed it?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's so nice seeing a thread that I started always at the top of the board. I have to thank Crystal Palace FC; without you, this would not have been possible.

This thread could be heading for NSC Gold status :lol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I see Murray has had a setback. Needed another operation last week. Haven't seen it mentioned on here or have I missed it?

Glenn Murray ‏@GM_83 1h
Had a clean out of my knee around a month ago but shouldn't make much difference to my return date. Feels good!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports