The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
If Sir Alex came out of retirement and took the job he wouldn't be able to keep that shower of shite up. If you think you're gonna be playing in anywhere but the championship next season you're seriously deluded.

That's because SAF wouldn't know what to do with them. Better off with Pulis. I've put a cheeky quid on palace to stay up.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Give me some genuine odds if you are that confident and any winnings either way can go to REMF or a charity of our choice

Never made a bet in my life. Certainly not gonna start with a bet with an internet stranger who I've never met living in a country on the other side of the world.

I don't need to take your money in order to mock you or your grotty little football team.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
:lol: Yep I am the sad loser but you are the one crying over posts on the internet. You add nothing to the debate apart more bullshit, yes you call us the jestermen and we are all very hilarious, now I have summed up your posts for the week is there anything you have to say? or is that the be all and end all of it?.
I do not have a need to be liked or disliked but people like you are irrelevant, you remind of someone who stands and screams at cars or argues with a lamppost, just a need to be heard.
P.s. its the internet, get over it

I'm proud of the Jestermen. It's finally taking hold. Your colourful outfits gave me idea but events unfolding in Croydon have exceeded even my expectations. It really is harlequin japery now.

I enjoy having you here as it goes. It's much the same as having a mate who is a bit of a tit or classmate whose mum is a turps nudger and sends him to school in his Pajamas or with his hair cut like a retard. Everyone can feel sorry for him but let him hang out with the cool kids because his delusions of grandeur and breathtaking naïveté are at least amusing. You wont be on my Christmas card list because you're such a prick. But you're welcome to insult away. It means I'm getting to you.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
bob the builder has snub the chance to be new palace manager, even he couldn't fix it!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Re: The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 26 days...and counting...

27 days.

Will Charming drop his relegation clause in order to bring in Petrescu today ???

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Of all the things I may be, confused is not one of them
Just plain wrong then. You think my daughter called another child scum - she didn't, she said Crystal Palace are scum. She had a point.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I don't get it, obviously they are struggling to fill the role and/or they are unable to get their no 1 choice (Mackay?) so why doesn't Millen keep in charge till the end of the season or until Mackay leaves bardiff to take over?

It's not like they are going to stay up, so why don't they wait till they get the man they really want?

If I was them I would want to get Dyche as opposed to Pet rescue anyway, he's turning into a good manager.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Looking at the odds the bookmakers appear to have no clue STILL

Petrescu 2/1
Dowie 5/1 :laugh:
Pulis 11/2 :lolol:
Sean Dyche 6/1
Mick McCarthy 8/1 :lolol:
Keith Millen 16/1 :laugh:

In short, the bookies have NO idea about this farce

Petrescu 2/1
Sean Dyche 6/1

Nobody has a clue, not even Parish and the fab four.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Petrescu 2/1
Sean Dyche 6/1

That has to be the most depressing managerial list for a "prem" team ever. I'd be devastated if that's what we were looking at bringing in.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
That has to be the most depressing managerial list for a "prem" team ever. I'd be devastated if that's what we were looking at bringing in.
A lot of the banter with Palace at the moment involves us stretching our positives (Oscar+TB, crowds, stadium, training ground, etc) but this managerial appointment farce, and that list, is genuinely making Palace look exactly what they are - which is very, very TINPOT... :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports