The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Interesting. It appears that the reason Petrescu is falling through is that despite the Romanian taking a pay cut, Charming also wants a relegation clause to pay him even less when they are relegated. Petrescu isn't interested in a contract with such a clause.

So Charming is still penny pinching, don't know why he didn't go for the cheap option on day 1.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I am bored of the specualtion, at first I was quite eager to find out who we would get and now I am pretty much ambivalent(except for Dowie).
Yes it is a very important decision but either way we need to get someone in sooner rather than later as we have a team that need direction, a team that actually works as a team and someone who can get rid of the also rans.

With any luck youll end up with the one from Newcastle, whats his name?

Oh yeah, Joe Kinnear

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I'm not sure you've been listening to Steve Parish. I heard him, only this very morning, say that they will not be rushed into a decision, such is the magnitude of this choice for your club. So chill. It's in expert hands.

Yes it is a huge decision, but there is the small matter of premier league survival. Anything is possible in football but we need a manager to at least have a chance.

As for it being in expert hands, is that sarcasm?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I am bored of the specualtion, at first I was quite eager to find out who we would get and now I am pretty much ambivalent(except for Dowie).
Yes it is a very important decision but either way we need to get someone in sooner rather than later as we have a team that need direction, a team that actually works as a team and someone who can get rid of the also rans.

Those also rans are on big money and favourable terms. You'll need Jack the effing Ripper to get rid of them fella.

What a joke you lot really are. International break gave Parish at least a chance to get someone, anyone, to take over at Jester central before it really is too late. Why is he now quibbling over relegation wage reviews? I thought your £120 million jackpot would keep you in clover for years to come? Clearly not.

Joke. Absolute sad, tragic joke of a club. Going, Going.....

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Those also rans are on big money and favourable terms. You'll need Jack the effing Ripper to get rid of them fella.

What a joke you lot really are. International break gave Parish at least a chance to get someone, anyone, to take over at Jester central before it really is too late. Why is he now quibbling over relegation wage reviews? I thought your £120 million jackpot would keep you in clover for years to come? Clearly not.

Joke. Absolute sad, tragic joke of a club. Going, Going.....
GONE? good now **** off and let the adults talk

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Yes it is a huge decision, but there is the small matter of premier league survival. Anything is possible in football but we need a manager to at least have a chance.

If Sir Alex came out of retirement and took the job he wouldn't be able to keep that shower of shite up. If you think you're gonna be playing in anywhere but the championship next season you're seriously deluded.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
If Sir Alex came out of retirement and took the job he wouldn't be able to keep that shower of shite up. If you think you're gonna be playing in anywhere but the championship next season you're seriously deluded.

Same as you lot then

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
GONE? good now **** off and let the adults talk

It's always just under the surface with you isn't it? Nasty little man. You'll like to lord it when things are going well at the funny farm. You've even got one or two on here thinking you're a sensible,approachable type. I know what you're about you sad loser.

Perhaps you have a desperate need to be liked? Perhaps you feel rejected by your own kind so need to impress us with your towering intellect? Really...what is your game?

I wonder how I'd get on on BBS telling palace to **** off?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Millen interview on SSN (one of those driving out the training ground things). Apparently, that they aren't rushing to appoint someone is a great sign of support and faith in Millen, trusting him to keep things ticking over.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
But most of us accept that. Consolidation is no bad thing: what wouldn't you give for some of that right now?

I cannot deny that and I also know we are a championship team but I would like to see us give it a go. I would rather have a team of average players giving it 100% than a team of so called premier league players giving it 50% in between doing their hair.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Yeah but I'm not on here saying that we have a chance of being promoted this year, whereas you have said that you think you have a small chance of staying up.

Which you don't.

How much odds would you give me on that then?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Maybe it is just kids in general nowadays. They are to pampered.
Could be worse - some parents let their 5 year olds play Call of Duty.

If someone gets rid of the also rans, you won't be able to field a team.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
It's always just under the surface with you isn't it? Nasty little man. You'll like to lord it when things are going well at the funny farm. You've even got one or two on here thinking you're a sensible,approachable type. I know what you're about you sad loser.

Perhaps you have a desperate need to be liked? Perhaps you feel rejected by your own kind so need to impress us with your towering intellect? Really...what is your game?

I wonder how I'd get on on BBS telling palace to **** off?

:lol: Yep I am the sad loser but you are the one crying over posts on the internet. You add nothing to the debate apart more bullshit, yes you call us the jestermen and we are all very hilarious, now I have summed up your posts for the week is there anything you have to say? or is that the be all and end all of it?.
I do not have a need to be liked or disliked but people like you are irrelevant, you remind of someone who stands and screams at cars or argues with a lamppost, just a need to be heard.
P.s. its the internet, get over it

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Sorry, hun, we're all out of tea and sympathy.

I think we might have a lorry load of schadenfreude available though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports