Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am sure somebody like Curbishley or Di Canio will come forward if only to get sacked and paid up at the end of the season and thus replenish their bank account.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I am sure somebody like Curbishley or Di Canio will come forward if only to get sacked and paid up at the end of the season and thus replenish their bank account.

Warnock I would like, Coppell or even Curbishley I would not mind. Anyone but Dowie.
I think there is more chanced of me getting the job than Di Canio

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Meanwhile in Relegationland Gus and Meulensteen continue to work with their new players...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Glenn Murray - top Palace goalscorer this season 12/1 with bet victor - worth a punt I reckon
Not when you realise I'm 10/1.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We should all apply. Probably got a chance. Could do some damage from inside the asylum

I've heard the number one pre-requisite for members of the public to apply for the job is to show Prince Charming how Palace can avoid relegation on FM14 using the current squad.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Where's VHAonNSC ? He seemed to have a lot to say about Oscars appointment.

Vince Hilaires Asol is still spewing his bile on BBS with the racist and homophobic Nigels fawning over his comments.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Spoke to two Palace fans at my club today about their next manager....reply....ABD...anyone but Dowie...he screwed us once,lied...cannot believe that Palace would take him back! With Pulis pulling out and Petrescu costing a large fee their options are very limited...watch this space....who do you want EDS...

Vince Hilaires Asol is still spewing his bile on BBS with the racist and homophobic Nigels fawning over his comments.

still I expect he knows as much about palace as they do - considering he hasn't attend a Palace game this millennium (as he is permanently based in Soccerball land).

He does enjoy a :flounce:doesn't he.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Spoke to two Palace fans at my club today about their next manager....reply....ABD...anyone but Dowie...he screwed us once,lied...cannot believe that Palace would take him back! With Pulis pulling out and Petrescu costing a large fee their options are very limited...watch this space....who do you want EDS...

I would like Warnock, for nothing other than the fact that he would give us some fight back and would get rid of the twats that are just there to coast along. Pulis, Coppell, Curbishley, they are okay, to be honest I am bored with all of it. Just anyone but Dowie

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I would like Warnock, for nothing other than the fact that he would give us some fight back and would get rid of the twats that are just there to coast along. Pulis, Coppell, Curbishley, they are okay, to be honest I am bored with all of it. Just anyone but Dowie

Bored of what, exactly?

Isn't is just that this is a very important decision for your club and, as such, they are taking their time to ensure they appoint the right man?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 26 days...and counting...

Bored of what, exactly?

Isn't is just that this is a very important decision for your club and, as such, they are taking their time to ensure they appoint the right man?

An irony overload!

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Bored of what, exactly?

I am bored of the specualtion, at first I was quite eager to find out who we would get and now I am pretty much ambivalent(except for Dowie).
Yes it is a very important decision but either way we need to get someone in sooner rather than later as we have a team that need direction, a team that actually works as a team and someone who can get rid of the also rans.

Fountainhead

Jan 31, 2011
Herts
Here's an idea. Using the HIGNFY model, why not appoint a 'guest manager' for each game?
That way all 476 candidates interviewed by Parish will get a go.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I am bored of the specualtion, at first I was quite eager to find out who we would get and now I am pretty much ambivalent(except for Dowie).
Yes it is a very important decision but either way we need to get someone in sooner rather than later as we have a team that need direction, a team that actually works as a team and someone who can get rid of the also rans.

I'm not sure you've been listening to Steve Parish. I heard him, only this very morning, say that they will not be rushed into a decision, such is the magnitude of this choice for your club. So chill. It's in expert hands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here