Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ahem, I should point out that they're not just any dog turds, they're M&S dog turds. Or Waitrose.
Think you might be getting mixed up with Penge a mile or two up the road.

A dog turd is still a dog turd when you're trying to scrape it off the bottom of your shoe.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Wil they officially be known as Managerless Crystal Palace Nil, if this goes on much longer, instead of CPFC2010?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
sunny ‏@coolboardse25
I'm now convinced Palace are waiting for Suzanne Reid to get kicked off strictly to name her as our new manager #cpfcmanager #cpfc
Retweeted by CPFCVoiceOfDoom

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Will no one save the jolly Jestermen from this humiliating farce? I've run out of candidates now.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Chris Nye ⚽ ‏@NYERIDER 15m
Latest Odds: 10/1 for new manager to be announced in November. 5/1 for December. Evens for 2014. #cpfc

If ever a Club was "Not Premier League Ready" it's that pile of shit from up the road.

What serious manager is going to defile their CV with having their relegation written all over it. The only good point I can see is that with their small fan base not many people are going to be disappointed by their latest debacle.:D

:ffsparr::clap::ffsparr::clap::ffsparr::clap::ffsparr::clap:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
]

That is where he said it was but I was more surprised that U10s -players could have such a view and also of their own self importance because they play for Chelsea U10s. Something is wrong with the way they are being taught IMHO.

Maybe it is just kids in general nowadays. They are to pampered. I used to play anywhere, any weather for hours on end. Then again everything about Chelsea is big headed so maybe that is being passed down.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
If ever a Club was "Not Premier League Ready" it's that pile of shit from up the road.

What serious manager is going to defile their CV with having their relegation written all over it. The only good point I can see is that with their small fan base not many people are going to be disappointed by their latest debacle.:D

:ffsparr::clap::ffsparr::clap::ffsparr::clap::ffsparr::clap:

It was never our plan to reach the premier league, unfortunately those cunning little scoundrels down Sussex way made us get promoted by being shite.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It was never our plan to reach the premier league, unfortunately those cunning little scoundrels down Sussex way made us get promoted by being shite.

Hey , don't blame it all on us , Watford screwed up too :smile:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I don't normally enjoy pantomimes, but this one is holding my interest.

I know where your coming from but it really seems like we're part way through watching a theatrical production:

Act 1 - The Pantomime
A theatrical entertainment, mainly for children, which involves music, topical jokes, and slapstick comedy and is based on a fairy tale or nursery story, usually produced around Christmas

Act 2 - The Farce
A comic dramatic work using buffoonery and horseplay and typically including crude characterisation and ludicrously improbable situations

Act 3 - The Tragedy
A play dealing with tragic events and having an unhappy ending, especially one concerning the downfall of the main character

Ice creams anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here