Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know a chap whose lad plays for Chelsea u10s and when they went to play CPFC at their training ground presumably in Beckenham, the majority of the lads said to their manager " you dont expect us to play football on that pitch do you, it is awful" Mind you a sad reflection that U10s should express such a view. That was what made me think that it was still in Poulters Park.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Enough about your garden, have you been to Beckenham?

Yes! Played football up there a few times, pre graceful retirement of course.

Along with a few other grim locations around south east London. New Addington was always my favourite. Always enjoyed playing "spot the broken glass" in the goalmouths prior to games.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I know a chap whose lad plays for Chelsea u10s and when they went to play CPFC at their training ground presumably in Beckenham, the majority of the lads said to their manager " you dont expect us to play football on that pitch do you, it is awful" Mind you a sad reflection that U10s should express such a view. That was what made me think that it was still in Poulters Park.

I dont know why he said that as Beckenham is a good facility. Are you sure it was at the training ground.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Thought Petrescu would have been signed and sealed by now.

Are Dynamo Moscow refusing Charming's derisory(?) compensation offer ???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't normally enjoy pantomimes, but this one is holding my interest.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Adam Paul Boulton ‏@APB1979 33m
“@Emishor: Gica Popescu: "Dan won't sign for Palace! We had a 40 min chat today, he told me that. I advised him not to go"" #CPFC” oh dear

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am actually starting to feel bad now. It all seemed well-natured to start with, and now I feel like I've got caught up in some rather unsavory bullying.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
He has rejected us now.

Strangely I can't even laugh about this now. In my mind he was clearly the best of the recently mentioned candidates.

Not that it should bother me - and I clearly permit myself the less than occasional dig at Parish, just for amusement - but I actually know a few decent Palace fans in reality, and they deserve for it to be sorted by now.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Pulis's odds are starting to shorten again. This might sound really strange but I dont really care anymore, as long as it is not Dowie

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The latest name on the radar is Sean Dyche , this is the last season that Burnley will receive parachute payments.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Pulis's odds are starting to shorten again. This might sound really strange but I dont really care anymore, as long as it is not Dowie

The Daily Star reporting that Pulis has said no according to Twitter.
Barclays PL News ‏@BarclaysLeague 12h
Tony Pulis says 'no to the' Crystal Palace job: TONY PULIS has pulled out the running for the manager's job

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Tony Pulis says 'no to the' Crystal Palace job: TONY PULIS has pulled out the running for the manager's job

Again?

This is laughable.

I would LOVE IT to be Dowie. That would be hilarious

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I am actually starting to feel bad now. It all seemed well-natured to start with, and now I feel like I've got caught up in some rather unsavory bullying.
Pull yourself together man.

It's not our fault they keep punching themselves in the face.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

:shrug::shrug::shrug:

:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here