Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Petrescu now 1/12..

Seems a pretty random spread at the moment. Pet Rescue clear favourite but still looks like a lot of guesswork going on. The odds are reflecting bets taken in a very sparse market. No general discernible trend apart from Dan, Dowie and Dyche being market leaders. Those odds suggest nothing is yet that close to being finalised, else them dodgy russkies would already be filling their snow-dusted boots.

So we can safely conclude that it's probably Dan unless it isn't.

odds on next King of the Gypsies.PNG

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
It's not like they're in a truly crucial part of the season where they have, arguably, their most "winnable" games coming up.

Hull, Norwich, West Ham, Cardiff

Fantastic effort all round.

When Parish said they would have the new Manager in place by the weekend, did he say which weekend it would be?

Marvelous stuff from the jesters this.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
CPFC_Gav ‏@CPFC_greenhithe 37s

#cpfc what's going on this is jokes. Will we ever get a manger in. Next four games mean every think. Wanted manger in to work with team.

:lolol:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I think something may happen soon as I passed the training ground an hour ago and two news crews were there, so maybe, just maybe

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
CPFC_Gav ‏@CPFC_greenhithe 37s

#cpfc what's going on this is jokes. Will we ever get a manger in. Next four games mean every think. Wanted manger in to work with team.

:lolol:

Ben Belcher ‏@BenBelcher76 36m
@SadAllOver Get a manger in? Must need props for the Selhurst nativity play. At least there's no shortage of donkeys.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I think something may happen soon as I passed the training ground an hour ago and two news crews were there, so maybe, just maybe

Sorry, but they are there to report on Croydon's top story of the day.

"Dead cat found behind Selhurst Park".

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ben Belcher ‏@BenBelcher76 36m
@SadAllOver Get a manger in? Must need props for the Selhurst nativity play. At least there's no shortage of donkeys.

CPFCVoiceOfDoom @SadAllOver 47m
@BenBelcher76 <insert "three wise men & a virgin" joke here>

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Yeah...you remember when William and Kate had a baby this year, and the camera crews were camped outside the hospital for about three weeks before the big event....?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is it still at Poulters Park Mitcham or have they moved in the last 15 years, when I last saw them training..

For a minute, I read that as Paulton's Park.

Which would have been apt, as I'm finding current events a hoot hoot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here