Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Maybe we have a rival fan with a conscience then. But then you are unusual, even amongst your own.

Prepare for an essay-

Unusual, erm thanks. The thing is I do not see people as Brighton fans or my teams fans in real life, I see them as people and take people as I find them. I have only ever seen football affect real life on two occasions outside of an actual match, one was when my son was abused for wearing a scarf by some Millwall fans(not fans just twats) and to cut a long story short they were giving an almighty kicking by three Millwall fans who looked like they would be the trouble makers but appearances can be deceptive, another time was on a building site when a bloke from Sunderland approached a sparks wearing a Newcastle top and just started absolutely screaming bile at the top of his voice for no reason than he was a rival supporter, I never saw him again after that as all the blokes said either he goes or we all do as he is a ****(probably a mental one though). So in my view all this rivalry is not as important to me as it is others, there are so much more important things in life for me than football. Maybe I am a bad fan or maybe I am just a family man, who knows. I think that most of the hatred on both boards is fuelled in the main by saddo's who have no personal life, the tongue in cheek banter I partake in but the actual hate filled bile is just sad as there is more to life.

As for the conscience thing I am totally and utterly unashamed about our administrations(I await the shouts of scum etc). I feel sorry for the businesses who lost out, NOT St John ambulance as contrary to what the Major say's they were PAID. The owner at the time could not have paid them as it would have been illegal to favour one creditor over another. The reason I feel like this is because there is fuvk all I can do about it, absolutely nothing. Also to be fair I seriously doubt that is was the plan for the owners to pish all their money down the drain. I to have been bumped in business by Limited companies who apply to be wound up and the directors open another company the next day and start afresh all over again like nothing has happened but that is life, the law allows that so once again there is fuvk all I can do about it. Does this mean that I cannot be proud of my club, or our past, or indeed any future glories as we have been in admin? if you think I cannot then up yours frankly. Brighton fans are a strange bunch(some of them) in that they want football to be for the fans and about the fans but when it comes to us it must be about the owners. CPFC2010 may only be three years old but that is the owners NOT the club, you know the thing that you actually support. Do you support BHAFC or Tony Blooms business? Me personally I support the club. We are both similar in terms of where we are football wise, you have the better ground and we have the better academy, whether you agree with that or not. Okay you sell more seats but fans can be fickle and if you do not keep improving as you have been that will go down, especially if you keep being squeezed for whatever they can get because FFP demands it. What I have wrote I have not wrote as cast iron fact but as my opinion, you may not agree but some will come back with the blah blah blah or blatant abuse, but as I have said, so what-its only football :smile:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Prepare for an essay-

Unusual, erm thanks. The thing is I do not see people as Brighton fans or my teams fans in real life, I see them as people and take people as I find them. I have only ever seen football affect real life on two occasions outside of an actual match, one was when my son was abused for wearing a scarf by some Millwall fans(not fans just twats) and to cut a long story short they were giving an almighty kicking by three Millwall fans who looked like they would be the trouble makers but appearances can be deceptive, another time was on a building site when a bloke from Sunderland approached a sparks wearing a Newcastle top and just started absolutely screaming bile at the top of his voice for no reason than he was a rival supporter, I never saw him again after that as all the blokes said either he goes or we all do as he is a ****(probably a mental one though). So in my view all this rivalry is not as important to me as it is others, there are so much more important things in life for me than football. Maybe I am a bad fan or maybe I am just a family man, who knows. I think that most of the hatred on both boards is fuelled in the main by saddo's who have no personal life, the tongue in cheek banter I partake in but the actual hate filled bile is just sad as there is more to life.

As for the conscience thing I am totally and utterly unashamed about our administrations(I await the shouts of scum etc). I feel sorry for the businesses who lost out, NOT St John ambulance as contrary to what the Major say's they were PAID. The owner at the time could not have paid them as it would have been illegal to favour one creditor over another. The reason I feel like this is because there is fuvk all I can do about it, absolutely nothing. Also to be fair I seriously doubt that is was the plan for the owners to pish all their money down the drain. I to have been bumped in business by Limited companies who apply to be wound up and the directors open another company the next day and start afresh all over again like nothing has happened but that is life, the law allows that so once again there is fuvk all I can do about it. Does this mean that I cannot be proud of my club, or our past, or indeed any future glories as we have been in admin? if you think I cannot then up yours frankly. Brighton fans are a strange bunch(some of them) in that they want football to be for the fans and about the fans but when it comes to us it must be about the owners. CPFC2010 may only be three years old but that is the owners NOT the club, you know the thing that you actually support. Do you support BHAFC or Tony Blooms business? Me personally I support the club. We are both similar in terms of where we are football wise, you have the better ground and we have the better academy, whether you agree with that or not. Okay you sell more seats but fans can be fickle and if you do not keep improving as you have been that will go down, especially if you keep being squeezed for whatever they can get because FFP demands it. What I have wrote I have not wrote as cast iron fact but as my opinion, you may not agree but some will come back with the blah blah blah or blatant abuse, but as I have said, so what-its only football :smile:
tl;dr

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
If it is dan i'd be very pleased .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
'We've been robbed dry by crooks' .......now there's an excuse if ever I heard one. You've won 3 lower league titles and a play-off final. Ever won the Second Division/Championship...? ...No. 1994. And i'll raise you 4 play-off final wins from the 'Championship' to the 'Premiership'.

Do you call? Or would you prefer to keep bluffing.......:)

Our club was robbed blind, your club robbed others blind,TWICE

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Prepare for an essay-

Good sensible reply...like most of us he is a fan of his club...we were ripped off by the 'Archer' years...they were with their admins...it's not the fans fault....but still like to see them lose as they do us....rivals forever...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It does seem to be taking longer than expected. Didn't they say by the weekend? Is it a major snag in negotiations with Petrescu that could see him walk away, or a run of the mill snag that will be sorted by the time I finish typing and posting this?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It does seem to be taking longer than expected. Didn't they say by the weekend?
Only after the mid week deadline sailed past.

I keep saying it:-
Parish will end up signing 16 managers on Friday.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Prepare for an essay-

Great stuff. You have explained yourself so you can **** off now can't you ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here