The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
char_davros.jpg

Actually, no Iain, it isn't.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
There it is, the standard response of a Brighton fan. Can't accept how much more superior their rivals are than them, so they scrape at the administration barrel.

Tell me where you'd be without Knight and Bloom now. I'm all ears 'the truth'.

This post sums up just how stupid you are. Where would any football club be without their current owners?

You're comparing 2 people who saved Brighton and Hove Albion honourably to your 'run away from our debts twice' outfit. There is no comparison to be made but you know that already.

There was no administration involved in our survival-let alone two.

If you fail to see how your morally bankrupt club has benefited from having your debts wiped out twice then you really are a total moron. If you cannot see how two administrations has given you an advantage (advantage-not superiority) over us since 1997 then you really are a waste of oxygen. Your 'superiority' is your ability to carry on as normal after two massive financial failings that left numerous companies out of pocket to the tune of millions and totally ignore it. Some 'superiority' that is. I'm sure George Orwell must have got some inspiration for Animal Farm from you lot.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I doubt that any on the long list of creditors ripped off by Palace celebrated Palace’s Wembley victory last May. All of them would have wanted their share of the £140 million.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
The fans of BHA couldn't do anything when you were sold down the river by Archer left in the :shit:but since the Preistfield and Withdean you've come back stronger than even you could have dreamed, We as Palace fans couldn't do anything either but somehow we've managed to remain in the top two divisions despite 2 last day relegation battles at Stockport and Sheff Weds.

We've reached the premiership on a shoe string when we were supposed to be going down to L1 and to make it even more special beat you lot to get there when so many Nsc threads were gloating about our results, how many Wembley tickets? who do you want in the play offs Palace? we'll smash them over two legs :nono:,no matter what happens we'll always have that to gloat about.

I don't expect any credit but 3 years ago we nearly lost our club so what ever you lot say we've done amazingly well.
You go on and on about how wonderful the Amex is and yet for almost your entire history you played in a dump that makes Selhurst look like the Emirates :p. even in it's worst state.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxPW19rO1OI

The fact still remains we done you 2-0 easily in the biggest ever derby clash get over it :clap:

Palace getting into The Prem was an absolute travesty and you and the football world know that. It's there before us on TV week after after week after week. The whole footballing world is is having a laugh at your expense from pundits to fans. What is happening to Palace this season erases your 2-0 fluke win by miles. Roll on the next league weekend. It gets better and better.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I take it there new manager will be installed today as Parish said by the weekend. I've been looking on their site and on sky but met with silence. Will they get someone today or is it just lies to keep their faithful happy.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If they'd sacked the wurzel earlier they could have had Peter Taylor. Scally can't have offered him much to boss Gillingham.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Isn't it time this board was disinfected and these Palace trolls were cleared out?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
You spend more time trolling on here than anybody-you sad twunt.

And you spend nearly as much time answering my every post as Buzzer. Do you not find it strange that not everyone considers me a troll, maybe you are just not upto the job of trying to talk down to me and when you cannot you start asking for us to be banned :facepalm:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Palace fans must be excited..

And you spend nearly as much time answering my every post as Buzzer. Do you not find it strange that not everyone considers me a troll, maybe you are just not upto the job of trying to talk down to me and when you cannot you start asking for us to be banned :facepalm:

Buzzer?

Can you even read?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Palace fans must be excited..

And you spend nearly as much time answering my every post as Buzzer. Do you not find it strange that not everyone considers me a troll, maybe you are just not upto the job of trying to talk down to me and when you cannot you start asking for us to be banned :facepalm:[/QUOTE

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

I'm trying to figure out exactly what it is you bring to this forum apart from your trolling. No, that's about it. You have absolutely nothing interesting or intelligent to say so it's probably easier if I simply put you on my ignore list and hope nobody quotes you.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I'm trying to figure out exactly what it is you bring to this forum apart from your trolling. No, that's about it. You have absolutely nothing interesting or intelligent to say so it's probably easier if I simply put you on my ignore list and hope nobody quotes you.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Now I wished we had posters like this one from Palace, who started this thread.

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=248475

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports