The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
There was a couple I recall..

One was where, when I was just a little boy, I asked my mother, "what shall I be?"... You don't want to know what she replied.... you don't want to know.

Then, my old man said "be a Palace fan" what I said...you don't want to know.

Totally beyond my comprehension

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
this gem is currently doing the rounds on the social media networks

palace job.jpg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Palace fans must be excited..

That does not surprise, inbreeding must have some perks

Quite what that has to do with breeding or otherwise is beyond me. More to do with knowing the words to a song but then your posts are beginning to sound increasingly desperate as your beloved club implode so dramatically.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I notice that you refuse to address the substance of what I said.

You're wasting your time-the Nigels always avoid those two major phucking over their creditors episodes.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
You're wasting your time-the Nigels always avoid those two major phucking over their creditors episodes.

So let's say Dick Knight wasn't there to save your club when you were dying on your knees at the bottom of the football league, and you had to enter administation to save what was left of you.

Would you still be begrudging other clubs for doing the same thing? No you wouldn't. You'd want your club to survive no matter what.

So save us the 'holier than thou' drivel about 'creditors' which of course you know f'ck all about, and pray Mr.Bloom doesn't land you in the same situation.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Palace fans must be excited..

So let's say Dick Knight wasn't there to save your club when you were dying on your knees at the bottom of the football league, and you had to enter administation to save what was left of you.

Would you still be begrudging other clubs for doing the same thing? No you wouldn't. You'd want your club to survive no matter what.

So save us the 'holier than thou' drivel about 'creditors' which of course you know f'ck all about, and pray Mr.Bloom doesn't land you in the same situation.

I do know that we wouldn't constantly brag about our league position in the light of those facts. Humility seems to be sadly lacking from the 'we've been in the top two leagues for the last gazillion years' brigade.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Palace fans must be excited..

There would have been no administration only liquidation. There is a big difference between "living the dream" on other peoples money and what we went through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports