Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
It made me titter .

Do you have any idea because I know I bloody don't and to be honest I am just fed up now but also filled with a sense of dread as to who it could be. There are some names mentioned that make me shiver

I can never understand a chairman/owner coming out and naming their number one target (as did Parish with Pulis) before the deal is done.

A) it strengthens that prospective managers hand in negotiations
B) if it falls through then other possibles know beforehand that they were not considered as first choice. Thereby weakening their desire to join the Club.

I know most Palace think their current owners are the bees knees but they do seem to stumble from one PR error to the next.:ffsparr:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Do you have any idea because I know I bloody don't and to be honest I am just fed up now but also filled with a sense of dread as to who it could be. There are some names mentioned that make me shiver
As long as it isnt coleman or ....." shudder " mullerey i dont care . I feel it could be rene whathisname the old man u assistant or that other geezer whos name also escapes me . I just hope steve is more clued up than me :wink:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Palace fans must be excited..

As long as it isnt coleman or ....." shudder " mullerey i dont care . I feel it could be rene whathisname the old man u assistant or that other geezer whos name also escapes me . I just hope steve is more clued up than me :wink:

Judging by your transfer policy I think we know just how "clued up" he is.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I don't get this suggestion that Middlesbrough is a bigger dump than Croydon. I'd feel safer walking the streets up North.

Oh it is, it really is. Middlesbrough makes Croydon look like Shangri La. A friend of mine who's from there says Middlesbrough is about the only UK city he's been to where the threat of violence hangs on every street corner. I've actually worked in Croydon and it's nowhere as bad as people on here would have you believe - even though it's indubitably a dump

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Oh it is, it really is. Middlesbrough makes Croydon look like Shangri La. A friend of mine who's from there says Middlesbrough is about the only UK city he's been to where the threat of violence hangs on every street corner. I've actually worked in Croydon and it's nowhere as bad as people on here would have you believe - even though it's indubitably a dump

Hmm. Boro or Croydon..at least you'll never go wanting for Fried chicken in Croydon and Boro is the home of the £1.99 10" pizza. God...the decision is killing me.

There's only one way to sort this out.....

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
[tweet]400353065645383680[/tweet]

Then he will meet the clowns, choke on their offer, and run out of the ground screaming, straight into Sainsbury's to get a check out job

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
[tweet]400353065645383680[/tweet]

I think they got it wrong, it is René Artois.
2wf95pe.jpg

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Front-runners are now:

Rene Meulensteen- 6/4
Dan Petrescu- 15/8 (saw him linked with the Fulham job yesterday as well, strange)
Karl Robinson :lolol:- 8/1
Chris Coleman- 12/1
Pulis- 14/1

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
No sooner does someone get mentioned in connection with the Palace job, than they immediately sign for someone else, anyone else. Petrescu to Cambridge City ? :lol::lol::lol:

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Petrescu won the Romanian league with Unirea a few years back, which I guess would be similar to taking Fulham to the Premier League title. They destroyed Rangers 4-1 in the Champions League as well.

That wouldn't be a bad appointment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here