Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Can't see Warnock returning - he got dogs abuse from you lot when he scuttled off to QPR. In fact can you name any Palace manager that has left the Club on good terms with the fans in recent times ?

I think that applies to most clubs supporters.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Re: Palace fans must be excited..

Really ? Not us I think. Slade, McGhee, Taylor, Coppell would be guaranteed good receptions, and probably so would the rest.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Really ? Not us I think. Slade, McGhee, Taylor, Coppell would be guaranteed good receptions, and probably so would the rest.

Is that the same Steve Coppell who got aids and can't get rid of it ? ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Re: Palace fans must be excited..

I'm sure Gus will get a great reception as well :whistle:

Poyet is a difficult one for me. No forgive and forget just yet.

Maybe if we reach the Premier League then his sulk has no long term consequence. Maybe if Tony talks of putting it behind us. Maybe time heals anyway.

Threeagles

Dec 1, 2012
Because I just wish he would get the message, he is the only person I know who will answer you and then when you ignore him answer about another five times. You are right though, I should have not replied in the first place.

Don't worry mate...just don't do it again. He's what we would call a Billy Nomates !!

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
In all fairness it will be either a brave or desperate man that will take on the job. Maybe if Holloway had made just 4 or 5 really decent signings instead of 16 mediocre, the new manager might have something to work with.
I don't think that many, if any, decent players wanted to sign for Palace, i'm sure you got knocked back for nearly every decent player you targetted.
I don't think even Moses can turn the tide.

Would that be Victor? Or the biblical version?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Because I just wish he would get the message, he is the only person I know who will answer you and then when you ignore him answer about another five times. You are right though, I should have not replied in the first place.

It's obvious you love it on your rivals board, but please, as a guest, try to be polite to one of the rightful inhabitants.

Don't see many making slit throat gestures and threatening managers families - that's a cut below that is.

Still don't worry about them, they will disappear next season when you drop back into the Championship.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Poyet is a difficult one for me. No forgive and forget just yet.

Maybe if we reach the Premier League then his sulk has no long term consequence. Maybe if Tony talks of putting it behind us. Maybe time heals anyway.

I'm confident Poyet would get a very warm welcome back by the vast majority of Albion fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here