Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

Threeagles

Dec 1, 2012
Back to the subject....

Karanka's odds are coming down and Coleman's are drifting. Links with Mourinho at Madrid, young and highly regarded. Turned down Chelsea as a coach in summer and sounds ready to take next step up. Also high up on Boro's list, but hoping he sees us as a better long term option.

Parish rumoured to have been in Spain, and Coppell being touted as a director of football alongside him, as Parish has said a young manager with an older director of football with links to the club.

Personally I think this would be a good move, rather than picking up some washed up manager from the continuing list that always appears every time there is an opening. All they are interested in is cash, and will move on at the earliest opportunity if they prove a success.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
These "washed up" managers might not keep Palace up but they might get them promoted back to the Prem. Steve Bruce was one such manager on that list and he's managed to get Hull up and into midtable safety.

Karanka risks taking Palace down into a division he's not familiar with. It could really go tits up with him in charge. Comparisons can be drawn with Oscar but our squad is settled and has been in the top half of the table for the vast majority of the last 27 months. Pulis will want big bucks but you feel with him there's the insurance of being guaranteed to contend the season after relegation.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It was on bbs yesterday evening. To be fair, just as we did when he was on here, most palace dismissed his idiotic comments.
Fair enough, all clubs have a few idiots. I guess it's our good fortune that theirs come here to be laughed at.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Back to the subject....

Karanka's odds are coming down and Coleman's are drifting. Links with Mourinho at Madrid, young and highly regarded. Turned down Chelsea as a coach in summer and sounds ready to take next step up. Also high up on Boro's list, but hoping he sees us as a better long term option.

Parish rumoured to have been in Spain, and Coppell being touted as a director of football alongside him, as Parish has said a young manager with an older director of football with links to the club.

Personally I think this would be a good move, rather than picking up some washed up manager from the continuing list that always appears every time there is an opening. All they are interested in is cash, and will move on at the earliest opportunity if they prove a success.

Even Jesus Christ couldn't save you now fella. It depends whether Parish decides to bin this season, take the cash and focus on a longer term rebuild with a hungry new manager or try and do what no one else has done from your position and fight to stay up with an experienced pro. My money is still on the latter although I agree with you the former is more pragmatic.

Whoever comes in will still have the problem of expensive makeweights like Chamakh to deal with and no chance of starting the fight until January when, presumably, Palace will be back in the Market for more overpriced journeymen and lazy twats.

I truly loathe Palace and all your works so want you destroyed week in and week out but it is getting a bit sad now even for me seeing your brightly coloured Jestermen leaving early with their big flags all limp and damp. It's like having your enemy down in the gutter and still hoofing him in the nads. Not much fun anymore. Just sad.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Genuinely my last post to you. I have said(go and check as you enjoy that type of thing) previously that you accused me of needing validation but then quote me at every opportunity Then when I ignore you the more and more you seek a response. When you try to engage me but cannot you call me a troll and my question has always been, If I am just here to troll then just ignore me, it really is simple. You bore me so on the whole I ignore you, it is really very easy.
I could never lose an argument with you because at the end of it you will still be you and I would win by default :wave:

You're very strange. You've posted over 50 times in the last 2 days on here and get told to sod off by umpteen people but don't realise you're a troll, ask direct questions but when given answers you ignore them and respond with posts that are always longer and then declare that you're the one who is bored.

Whilst you spent the entire weekend defending your team's honour online I had a cracking weekend watching the footie and then time with my family. Just saying.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Found the stat about 2-0 defeats. Palace have had seven successive defeats with another margin of at least two goals. Only two teams have done worse: Man U in 1930/31 had nine and in 1956/57 Charlton had eight.

I may be in a minority but I would be pleased with Warnock managing, I doubt it will happy but I would be happy as he would at least get us competitive but more importantly have us fighting, not to mention he would be able to spot the slackers a mile off.

Can't see Warnock returning - he got dogs abuse from you lot when he scuttled off to QPR. In fact can you name any Palace manager that has left the Club on good terms with the fans in recent times ?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
You're very strange. You've posted over 50 times in the last 2 days on here and get told to sod off by umpteen people but don't realise you're a troll, ask direct questions but when given answers you ignore them and respond with posts that are always longer and then declare that you're the one who is bored.

Whilst you spent the entire weekend defending your team's honour online I had a cracking weekend watching the footie and then time with my family. Just saying.

At least five nights per week I am up all night and sleep during the day, but that is the nature of the business I am in as I am busier at night and have lost confidence in other people as I still get woken by either someone who does not have a clue what to do or an irate client in the morning. The people telling me to sod off are always the same handful, much like you they are irrelevant to me. The other night I viewed Nsc on and off, probably a total of four times. Not to mention numerous other sites, as tv is boring at night. So while you were out enjoying yourself and what not I was earning money, so I fail to see a point. Anyway, you think of me as a troll, you think I need validation etc etc :bla: :bla: :bla: so with all that taken into account why not just ignore me.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Palace fans must be excited..

At least five nights per week I am up all night and sleep during the day, but that is the nature of the business I am in as I am busier at night and have lost confidence in other people as I still get woken by either someone who does not have a clue what to do or an irate client in the morning. The people telling me to sod off are always the same handful, much like you they are irrelevant to me. The other night I viewed Nsc on and off, probably a total of four times. Not to mention numerous other sites, as tv is boring at night. So while you were out enjoying yourself and what not I was earning money, so I fail to see a point. Anyway, you think of me as a troll, you think I need validation etc etc :bla: :bla: :bla: so with all that taken into account why not just ignore me.

It's highly amusing that however many times you say that you will ignore him as he bores you, you still reply. How many last replies can you make?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Can't see Warnock returning - he got dogs abuse from you lot when he scuttled off to QPR. In fact can you name any Palace manager that has left the Club on good terms with the fans in recent times ?

:clap2: you never mentioned attendances Major, in a whole post :lol:

Not from everybody, I would personally like him to return. He knows how to instil fight and belief into a team and I would dearly love to see us play like a team that is up for it, if we lose then that is fine but as long as we actually fight for it. I also know he will leave those just along for the ride where they should be, not on the pitch.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
It's highly amusing that however many times you say that you will ignore him as he bores you, you still reply. How many last replies can you make?

Because I just wish he would get the message, he is the only person I know who will answer you and then when you ignore him answer about another five times. You are right though, I should have not replied in the first place.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know it's just regurgitating the table.
But how can Norwich have only won 2 from 10, conceded 7 goals in their last match, and still not be bottom or have the worst goal difference. :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Re: Palace fans must be excited..

Will palace get any away points this season ???

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
At least five nights per week I am up all night and sleep during the day.....I....have lost confidence in other people.. I still get woken by.....an irate client in the morning...people telling me to sod off.. The other night I viewed Nsc...Not to mention numerous other sites...tv is boring at night....you were out enjoying yourself...think of me as a troll...I need validation.... :bla: :bla: :bla: ....

I get it now, you're lonely. Chin up, little soldier there's always hope.

1zl53wj.png

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Mate of mine is a Baggies STH. Reckoned Palace were the worst side he has seen at The Hawthorns since they returned to the EPL.
Says it all really.

At this point in Derby's 07/08 season they had 6 points on the board and went on to win 5 more. It's going to be very funny watching Palace try to find another 9 points from somewhere this season and avoid being the worst team in Premiership history.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Are you a rent boy?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Edit; I misread the thread title as 'Palace fans must be executed.'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here