The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Fair point. Back on topic.

Grant ? Allen ? Coleman ?

Charming has a load of talent to make his choice from.

Or perhaps - and this is the Holy Grail of possible outcomes - he'll take over the team himself ??? :lolol:

Not an inspiring list of candidates, but I'm not surprised.
My personal choice would be an experienced DOF ( Warnock ?) with a young eager manager ( Popovic, Solskjaer,Karanka)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
As for Buzzer he thinks I am a troll but constantly quotes me and seems to stalk me around the site. He needs the validation. If he thinks I am a troll then fine, just ignore me as I do him. He jumps in though to add to the debate by saying how long I was on(if anyone believes I was contantly browsing NSC through the night then that is down to them) instead of adding to the subject, yet I am the troll :facepalm: and this is the clown who talks about self awareness.

"needs the validation"? Haha! You stole that line from me when I first used it to explain why you spend so much time on here and you keep using it ever since. Get your own material, you poor excuse for a plagiarist. And there's no way I could be your stalker. I couldn't put in the hours at the weekend for a start. Whilst you were trolling here yesterday, I was up at Doncaster to watch my team play and then travel back and out again with mates and finally home to sleep. The stuff normal footie fans do. You should try it sometime.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
That's the problem-you morons gloat incessantly about your 'superior league position' over us for 20 years whilst ignoring the fact that it was done with other people's money. Money that your morally and financially bankrupt football club didn't pay back. You spout that English Business law suggests that you did nothing wrong and that the football authorities agreed with them. What you conveniently leave out is that the football authorities allowed your scummy club to continue in its league position with no real penalty for phucking over businesses to the tune of millions of pounds. They should have done to you what they did to Maidstone and kicked you out of the league-if not the first time then certainly the second. English Business Law was by-passed by two changes of ownership that allowed 2 phoenix companies to continue as though nothing had happened.

Now, will you please phuck off and take that Littlehampton tw@t with you.

:tantrum:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Not an inspiring list of candidates, but I'm not surprised.
My personal choice would be an experienced DOF ( Warnock ?) with a young eager manager ( Popovic, Solskjaer,Karanka)

In all fairness it will be either a brave or desperate man that will take on the job. Maybe if Holloway had made just 4 or 5 really decent signings instead of 16 mediocre, the new manager might have something to work with.
I don't think that many, if any, decent players wanted to sign for Palace, i'm sure you got knocked back for nearly every decent player you targetted.
I don't think even Moses can turn the tide.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
As for Buzzer he thinks I am a troll but constantly quotes me and seems to stalk me around the site. He needs the validation. If he thinks I am a troll then fine, just ignore me as I do him. He jumps in though to add to the debate by saying how long I was on(if anyone believes I was contantly browsing NSC through the night then that is down to them) instead of adding to the subject, yet I am the troll :facepalm: and this is the clown who talks about self awareness.

"needs the validation"? Haha! You stole that line from me when I first used it to explain why you spend so much time on here Where?and you keep using it ever since. Get your own material, you poor excuse for a plagiarist. And there's no way I could be your stalker. I couldn't put in the hours at the weekend for a start. Whilst you were trolling here yesterday, I was up at Doncaster to watch my team play and then travel back and out again with mates and finally home to sleep. The stuff normal footie fans do. You should try it sometime.

:facepalm:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
In all fairness it will be either a brave or desperate man that will take on the job. Maybe if Holloway had made just 4 or 5 really decent signings instead of 16 mediocre, the new manager might have something to work with.
I don't think that many, if any, decent players wanted to sign for Palace, i'm sure you got knocked back for nearly every decent player you targetted.
I don't think even Moses can turn the tide.

To be honest, it's not an attractive proposition.
You're either going to get the likes of Pulis or O'Neil wanting up to £2 mill a year, or managers desperate for a job.
That's why I'd go for an up and coming manager.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Palace fans must be excited..

You're either going to get the likes of Pulis or O'Neil wanting up to £2 mill a year, or managers desperate for a job.

What do you think of Holloway's 'revelation' that Parrish got carried away and made him sign loads of rubbish players? Hardly gonna attract a decent manager if so.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

I may be in a minority but I would be pleased with Warnock managing, I doubt it will happy but I would be happy as he would at least get us competitive but more importantly have us fighting, not to mention he would be able to spot the slackers a mile off.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
What do you think of Holloway's 'revelation' that Parrish got carried away and made him sign loads of rubbish players? Hardly gonna attract a decent manager if so.

Do you believe that ?
He even praised Parrish the day after the window shut, thanking him for signing all his targets.
Unfortunately Ollie changes like the weather.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Well, i think Sean Dyche would be a good call. Ok no Prem experience, and i don't think any manager will keep you up but, the rest of the season in the Prem would give him experience and that would be invaluable for you in the Championship next season.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Palace fans must be excited..

Do you believe that ?
He even praised Parrish the day after the window shut, thanking him for signing all his targets.
Unfortunately Ollie changes like the weather.

I put 'revelation' in quotation marks as I think Holloway is probably just making up excuses. It could be true though. I won't be popular round here but when I have listened to Parrish, I like him and what he's said for example about the premier league and it's relationship to the championship etc.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I put 'revelation' in quotation marks as I think Holloway is probably just making up excuses. It could be true though. I won't be popular round here but when I have listened to Parrish, I like him and what he's said for example about the premier league and it's relationship to the championship etc.

As I've said on a previous thread, Ollie is on a damage limitation drive, trying to safeguard his reputation and not to be seen as a quitter.
Parrish is a likeable fella, he does talk sense, and I'm sure he's doing a decent job.
Any resemblance to Jordan is purely to do with the barnets !

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Where did I mention it? Turns out I first mentioned it in 2012 here and then again in July here and August here. You started using it for the first time last month.

You are aware that there is a search facility on NSC aren't you? Take a break, you're embarrassing yourself. 50-odd posts this weekend alone on another team's forum.

:lolol: you are a one off I will give you that, anyway lets get back to where we were both happier when I simply ignored you as you bore me

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Haha! Palace fan trolls Brighton board, loses argument (again) and declares that Brighton fan bores him and was happier when ignoring me. Classic.

Genuinely my last post to you. I have said(go and check as you enjoy that type of thing) previously that you accused me of needing validation but then quote me at every opportunity Then when I ignore you the more and more you seek a response. When you try to engage me but cannot you call me a troll and my question has always been, If I am just here to troll then just ignore me, it really is simple. You bore me so on the whole I ignore you, it is really very easy.
I could never lose an argument with you because at the end of it you will still be you and I would win by default :wave:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I love all this historic shit they come out with. They have been in existence since 2010. That is 4 years less than MK Dons :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports