Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
You've copied that from a post that was made about Palace, highlighting the world record drop in attendance you achieved after leaving the top flight some years ago. The fact that you're trying to turn it on us suggests you're pretty pissed off that we're better supported than you are.

I am sorry, in future I will look up everything single thing I say in case someone has said that before

I would think consistently in excess of 90% of our capacity over the last 10 years. Probably one of the best in the country. (But can't be arsed to look it up as i have better things to do, i'll leave that to you).

Why only 90%

Is English your first language?

Yes is bullshite yours?

Which part of 'with a level playing field' is difficult for you to understand? Anything prior to that doesn't have much relevance does it? After all, we were busy paying our way as best we could since 1998 while you lot were cheating on a big scale financially to retain your league position. I wasn't going to mention it but it's clear you have a selective memory and you obviously need reminding on a regular basis why you have appeared to have had the upper hand over us in recent years.

Take another look at what I said: 'Over 10 years-8 to go'. Which part of that are you unable to comprehend?

Okay so we must take the figures from a time that suits BHA. Now I can understand why counting attendances from the last ten years is unfair, but why is counting league position?

seaford

Feb 8, 2007

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Okay so we must take the figures from a time that suits BHA. Now I can understand why counting attendances from the last ten years is unfair, but why is counting league position?

Explain to me where 'bullshite' has anything to do with my having to constantly remind you of exactly how your shitty club maintained its league position?

Once again you still appear to be struggling with English so I'll try and explain-for the umpteenth time.

Since 1997/98 BHAFC has not had a level playing field when it comes to comparisons with you lot. You actually know that but you're clearly not the sharpest knife in the box because you continually ignore the obvious unfair advantages your morally bankrupt club has had over us for 20 years.

We have had a level playing field (you do understand that concept don't you?) for 2 FULL seasons so it stands to reason that we only consider those 2 at the moment-anything else and it skews everything in your favour. A period in time where you were in an artificially high league position because of your financial irregularities-twice. Give it another 8 years and we can we see which club has the upper hand based on similar conditions-that is providing you lot don't go for a third administration during that period.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
You never did anything, it is those who are in charge who decide. But "we" did pay St Johns's ambulance, whether or not you wish to believe that is entirely upto you, but you are wrong.

Your fans paid the SJA, to their credit, but only because your owners chose not to, which speaks volumes about them.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
blah blah blah

So - one good sleep later after a mega 16 hour session on NSC, you're back again and still picking fights on a forum for a team you don't support.

"It's only football"? - not to you, it isn't matey. Anyone who spends most of his weekend waking hours like you have is taking it way too seriously.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Palace fans must be excited..

So - one good sleep later after a mega 16 hour session on NSC, you're back again and still picking fights on a forum for a team you don't support.

"It's only football"? - not to you, it isn't matey. Anyone who spends most of his weekend waking hours like you have is taking it way too seriously.

And he thinks he's not a troll.

:banghead:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Even worse, he doesn't realise that he's an extremely THICK troll. It's like trying to have a conversation with a Romanian Big Issue seller.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Seaside Eagle continues to wallow in delusion.

Originally Posted by Seaside Eagle* View Post
I appreciate everyone is rather pissed off, but this is simply untrue. We signed several top quality Championship players and at the moment we could probably field two completely separate teams that would have a good shot at winning the Championship.
He didn't really post that did he?

http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/england.htm

Once again here's the attendance facts since 1921 how many years did Bha have a higher average??? Despite being the only top 4 division club in Sussex until Crawley and a huge catchment area.

The Amex bubble will burst in time, so no matter what you say about the recent higher attendance average the historic figures show we've had a higher average higher than you for the majority of the time, plastics will all melt and the Amex will be half empty
:amex: 0-2 Thanks for the sweetest memory ever in my football supporting life.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Once again here's the attendance facts since 1921 how many years did Bha have a higher average??? Despite being the only top 4 division club in Sussex until Crawley and a huge catchment area.

The Amex bubble will burst in time, so no matter what you say about the recent higher attendance average the historic figures show we've had a higher average higher than you for the majority of the time, plastics will all melt and the Amex will be half empty

Still at least you seemed to have settled in Sussex eh.......:) . Surely getting out of the S20 area must come a close second to your sweetest memory.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

I can just hear the Italians now, 'Yes America, you may be a superpower now, but in AD 150 we ruled most of the known world. so there'

That is how stupid you sound going back almost a century talking about attendance figures. In fact, attendance figures in general are pretty boring. You're currently in a better league. Well done. Now piss off back to your own forum.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun

Your current incarnation only started in 2010 ( CPFC 2010? ), anything before that is irrelevant.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Palace fans must be excited..

The Amex bubble :lol:

Was that second season syndrome you lot banged on about then conveniently made up 3rd season syndrome :lolol:

Our gates may well drop a couple if thousand at some point but will we see a drop as epic as palaces drop from 50k to 4k in 4 years?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Explain to me where 'bullshite' has anything to do with my having to constantly remind you of exactly how your shitty club maintained its league position?

Once again you still appear to be struggling with English so I'll try and explain-for the umpteenth time.

Since 1997/98 BHAFC has not had a level playing field when it comes to comparisons with you lot. You actually know that but you're clearly not the sharpest knife in the box because you continually ignore the obvious unfair advantages your morally bankrupt club has had over us for 20 years.

We have had a level playing field (you do understand that concept don't you?) for 2 FULL seasons so it stands to reason that we only consider those 2 at the moment-anything else and it skews everything in your favour. A period in time where you were in an artificially high league position because of your financial irregularities-twice. Give it another 8 years and we can we see which club has the upper hand based on similar conditions-that is providing you lot don't go for a third administration during that period.

So you have decided it was not a level playing field? but the league allowed us to finish above you and indeed UK law. Do I like that we went into administration?, no. Can I do anything about? no. Will the stats show us as finishing above you? yes. Will we therefore have finished above you? yes.
It is like saying it is not a level playing field as Uncle Tony has at least 20 billion pounds and therefore how is that fair on us? we have had the bragging rights for years and still do regardless of how we play in the premier, stop crying and live with it. All the little terms you attach to your skewed view of how the league should work will not change that fact.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Your fans paid the SJA, to their credit, but only because your owners chose not to, which speaks volumes about them.

Exactly.

Even worse, he doesn't realise that he's an extremely THICK troll. It's like trying to have a conversation with a Romanian Big Issue seller.

Yes you are both way smarter than me, whenever you cannot add anything of substance though you both come out with shite about admins or trolling.

As for Buzzer he thinks I am a troll but constantly quotes me and seems to stalk me around the site. He needs the validation. If he thinks I am a troll then fine, just ignore me as I do him. He jumps in though to add to the debate by saying how long I was on(if anyone believes I was contantly browsing NSC through the night then that is down to them) instead of adding to the subject, yet I am the troll :facepalm: and this is the clown who talks about self awareness.

Since the end of WWII when the two clubs play in the same division (ie. a level playing field) Albion have a larger average home attendance than Palace. This year we will have a bigger average home attendance than Palace while playing in a lower league - impressive don't you think?

You, like most Palace, don't understand catchment areas. It's not the actual land size that's the catchment area - it's the population that live within it. You have as many people live within 5 mile radius of Selhurst than as the whole of Sussex which is sparsely populated - go figure it out and explain to us why your crowds are so low when compared to ours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here