The Great Palace 2013 managerial farce. 31 days...THEY FOUND ONE!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Calm down sweetheart, it's only football. I would say our attendance average is about 16k over the last ten years not counting the year in the premier, what are your averages?

I would think consistently in excess of 90% of our capacity over the last 10 years. Probably one of the best in the country. (But can't be arsed to look it up as i have better things to do, i'll leave that to you).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
His major credential is he will install some passion in the players and he will be cheaper than the likes of Pullis.

Are you drunk? It would be an absolute disaster, not that I'd be unhappy. No way is this going to happen. I worry about some of your assertions, having just seen your suggestion that Barnes will go to a League One club in January.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Are you drunk? It would be an absolute disaster, not that I'd be unhappy. No way is this going to happen. I worry about some of your assertions, having just seen your suggestion that Barnes will go to a League One club in January.

He didn't say he'd be good, just that he'd put some passion in (so the players will be upset when they lose, maybe get sent off when they lunge in because of their passion) and that he'd be cheap.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He didn't say he'd be good, just that he'd put some passion in (so the players will be upset when they lose, maybe get sent off when they lunge in because of their passion) and that he'd be cheap.

Also, having managed Gillingham, he has extensive experience of caravans, knife crime and Lonsdale leisurewear.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Calm down sweetheart, it's only football.

Agreed. There's more important things in life. I can't help but feel you'd do well to follow your own advice seeing as you were posting from around 4pm yesterday on here all the way through to nearly 8am this morning....and you're not even a Brighton fan.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
OH so we were talking about ten years but now it is the last two years as funnily enough you finished above us, so basically we start where it is best for you lot :lolol:
Now if we finish above you in a season, shall we forget about that and dismiss it in the figures as that will help you out as well. You are not living upto any cliche's at all, I just want to mention that :facepalm:

Is English your first language?

Which part of 'with a level playing field' is difficult for you to understand? Anything prior to that doesn't have much relevance does it? After all, we were busy paying our way as best we could since 1998 while you lot were cheating on a big scale financially to retain your league position. I wasn't going to mention it but it's clear you have a selective memory and you obviously need reminding on a regular basis why you have appeared to have had the upper hand over us in recent years.

Take another look at what I said: 'Over 10 years-8 to go'. Which part of that are you unable to comprehend?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Palace fans must be excited..

I'm sure they said on motd last night that chamakh has had 2 shots on target in 9 games. Well worth £40k a week :lol:

They sound excited over on Homesdale .net

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=105&fid=1

"Im afraid this is the worst Palace team in my 40 years as a season ticket holder for the division we are in. The task was always going to very difficult but the squad that Holloway and Parish have cobbled together shows woeful incompetence and is an embarrassment"

Did we not tell them this ? - but they wouldn't listen.:ffsparr::lolol:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Love this description by a Palarse fan:clap2:
"Holloway did the equivalent of supermarket sweep and loaded his trolley up and when he got home realised he had a load of dodgy flat pack furniture which he didn't know how to put together and has walked off in frustration leaving someone else to sort it out."

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
"Im afraid this is the worst Palace team in my 40 years as a season ticket holder for the division we are in. The task was always going to very difficult but the squad that Holloway and Parish have cobbled together shows woeful incompetence and is an embarrassment"

Did we not tell them this ? - but they wouldn't listen.:ffsparr::lolol:

I'm starting to wish I bookmarked some of the transfer threads. They would make great bumping...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Palace fans must be excited..

Seaside Eagle continues to wallow in delusion.

Originally Posted by Seaside Eagle* View Post
I appreciate everyone is rather pissed off, but this is simply untrue. We signed several top quality Championship players and at the moment we could probably field two completely separate teams that would have a good shot at winning the Championship.

Seaside Eagle continues to wallow in delusion.

Originally Posted by Seaside Eagle* View Post
I appreciate everyone is rather pissed off, but this is simply untrue. We signed several top quality Championship players and at the moment we could probably field two completely separate teams that would have a good shot at winning the Championship.

I think he has just got his words muddled up again - what he meant to type was " at the moment we could field a team that would have a good shot at winning the League Two Championship"

* = :wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports