The Great British Driving Test...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

poke

Oct 19, 2003
i got 30 as well, at the moment men are beating women

poke

Oct 19, 2003
one of em i spent ages working out which way was left an dwhich way was right, and the question went before i had time to answer

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
You are right, I can see them now. They have completely messed it up. So that should have been 34/35 for me. And the other one I knew I'd got wrong just as the time ended.

Shame I don't know how to drive on Canadian roads really. :shootself

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
29 - but then I don't drive, have never driven a car, taken a test or read the highway code. Got my cycling proficiency badge in the cubs about 30 years ago though.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Found it hard to answer any of the questions as I was too busy looking at Gaby in her rubber catsuit thang.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Who won in the end on the TV programme?

And more importantly, isn't Neil Fox a twat?

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
25/35 - not old enough to take test yet

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
27/35 which I was quite pleased with as I have not pick up the highway code for over 20 years and more importantly I beat Mrs Glover !.

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
i got 26. Not too bothered as I never drive on country roads which a few of them were referrred to, and I passed without having to take the theory test in 96. My score would seem right as I remember getting 3 out of 7 wrong on the Highway code then!
I know this will start a debate but as I do alot of driving around town, the prats on the road do seem to be 75% women and 25% men.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports