Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great British Bake Off

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Its on in the background here (wife and daughter glued to it)

It seems like a cheap shit pudding version of Masterchef?.................is that correct or am I missing something? ???

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Marie goes from star baker to booted out in the space of a week...it's a cruel world in the Bake-Off tent.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Its on in the background here (wife and daughter glued to it)

It seems like a cheap shit pudding version of Masterchef?.................is that correct or am I missing something? ???
Correct, but easy viewing

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Think Dorret is lucky to still be in it, struggled in both shows.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Surely Dorret has to go this time.

Somebody tweeted earlier today that she was out. Didn't know if it was serious or not, but looking at that bed thing, it would appear likely...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Somebody tweeted earlier today that she was out. Didn't know if it was serious or not, but looking at that bed thing, it would appear likely...
Yep, she's gone.

Apparently Mary Berry accidentally let it slip in an interview on Radio 2 this afternoon, probably the source of the tweet you mention.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yep, she's gone.

Apparently Mary Berry accidentally let it slip in an interview on Radio 2 this afternoon, probably the source of the tweet you mention.

That'll be it then :lol:

In fairness, Dorret has been pretty sub-standard in each episode. That failed mousse thing in the first show could have seen her out on day one.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Apparently there's someone I know (or at least have met) on tonight's programme. Hopefully he'll be eliminated and I won't have to watch any more of the series.

Is that Mat? He's a local lad, went to school in Framfield and Uckfield, same as me. Was good mates with him in younger days although don't see him so much now. Great bloke, very weird seeing him baking on tv though. He's done pretty good, made it through three weeks now, just :)

Apparently there's someone I know (or at least have met) on tonight's programme. Hopefully he'll be eliminated and I won't have to watch any more of the series.

I feel your pain.
Our daughter was at the Italia Conti Academy of Performing Arts at the same time as Pixie Lott so when PL was in Strictly Come Dancing a few series back the daughter/mother bitching on a Saturday night when she was down from London was something to behold. Even back in her house it continued by text, email or whatever. Made Bushy's racially inspired binfests look very, very tame in comparison.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here