Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Beer Fiddle

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I can only speak for the Upper East, but did anybody else buy the Kronenburg from the outlet today.
Kronenburg has a distinctive taste, and today they were clearly selling Fosters as Kronenburg. It was weak as piss and at £4-00 a pint, and having to pay cash, so you dont get the 10% cash back, they were making a killing.
I sneaked a look at the barrel below the pumps, and the label had been removed.
Was it an error, or are they shafting us?

Glad someone started this thread. The beer at the Amex is absolutely dire. Yesterday it was flat as hell and felt watered down. Gone right off the beer there, not going to touch another drop until I hear its been rectified. Poor quality!!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Being a plumber who only drinks 'Harveys', I've always thought the urinals are connected directly to the lager kegs via various pipes/cooling systems and its all the same stuff----you can see I havent thought this out have I? :drink:

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Beer or Lager?

Lager. If that's what they call it. I'm amazed supporters put up with it. Should be dumped back on the counter and money demanded in return. We pay top dollar for it, so we should get a decent pint in return. Week after week it's flat and tasteless.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I got a pint of Krone at half time from the mobile bar. There was literally nobody in the queue (lower east) and I did not leave the stand early. They were also selling Harveys. Good initiative from Azure. Apart from running out of pies before the game (how about some signs to save queuing) I have no complaints. The queues do seem shorter generally.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I had a pint of Hophead from one of the mobile dispensers opposite W block in WSU and although the beer was excellent, the lad and lass manning it were without the biggest pair of dimwits you could ever come across. They didn't have a scooby as to what they were doing. It was laughable.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My son assures me that he saw a chap pull off some pints of Kronenbourg at the back of the Upper West Concourse and then they were topped up at the dispense with Fosters because he sent one back because of it. H thinks it was a genuine mistake as he ordered Fosters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here