Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The good, the bad and the Brighton - Croydon Advertiser

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
No club resembles the clubs of the 70's and 80's, they have all modernised, but your fans have tried to appropriate German football culture with a topping served by the club of American cheese, which looks like it might be about to become cheesier.
I believe the HF was formed to try and create a decent atmosphere, they have been going for about Ten years now, and have definitely done that of which most Palace fans appreciate ,also are now known all over the football world for their vocal support, also they are not all snotty kids that are of all ages, got to be nest though I am not one of them.German culture not sure as I have never been to a German game, but agree with their pricing policy. American cheese, mate as a normal bloke I wouldn't put up with that so you are wrong there. Those comments are coming from the connection with the new American investors, going to be great finance for palace ask uncle Tony if he would welcome it, what ever his wealth losing 13million a season must be worrying for anyone.All successful clubs attract new fans and day trippers I have met many foreign fans that come to selhurst to experience the atmosphere and most times are not disappointed. You have attracted new fans as you have a new stadium, from 7,000 to 23,000 well done for that, but don't knock new fans or giving deals to attract them if you don't you will die I.e Spanish day, all night camping on the pitch all good for the club, but wouldn't want to see it at Selhurst. Have a nice day.

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
76ers lost their 11th game last night.
Still yet to win all season.

& ***new fact alert***

They lost their last 10 games of last season.

So this currently losing streak is actually 21 games.

Blimey fella, your more interested in them than Palace fans are, bit worrying to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here