Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The good omen thread. The season will improve BECAUSE...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It was, but fans still moaned about too many draws.
That's because we could see the division was there for the taking, but Gus kept the handbrake on.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That's because we could see the division was there for the taking, but Gus kept the handbrake on.

We didn't lose a lead in any game. We've gone ahead in 3 games in a row now and lost all three. Oscar, please find the handbrake.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We didn't lose a lead in any game. We've gone ahead in 3 games in a row now and lost all three. Oscar, please find the handbrake.
I firmly believe Oscar is the man to find the happy medium.

I'm not convinced Gus would have carried on with his success this season.
The fella likes a game plan, and he likes to stick to it.
I think he was very fortunate the plan was the optimum one for last season, I can't see this year being the same.

Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I firmly believe Oscar is the man to find the happy medium.

I'm not convinced Gus would have carried on with his success this season.
The fella likes a game plan, and he likes to stick to it.
I think he was very fortunate the plan was the optimum one for last season, I can't see this year being the same.

Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing.

Gus wouldn't have been here regardless. As for Oscar, it's wait & see, but I'm yet to be inspired.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gus wouldn't have been here regardless. As for Oscar, it's wait & see, but I'm yet to be inspired.
I'm working on the principle 'you don't become sh*te over night'.

The guy has clearly been Mr Football since he first kicked a ball, and has the CV to prove it.

I don't believe you need to be a guru swami schooled in the minutiae of English second division football, to succeed, and his attacking approach is exactly what the squad needed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here